Harmeister
02-07-2004, 05:55 PM
As a limerick, since I'm feeling rhymy like right now:

There once was this denizen named Tinker
At most of his posts, we did snicker
Until that fateful day
He kicked Coz in the bootay
At which Coz and Hax gave him the finger

I'm a patient person and I don't post much (as you can see by my post count), but I do read almost everything. I wanted to add my vote for smacking, but the post was locked (and rightly so, smacking is at 100%) and therefore we can't vote. Even Rumi at her worst never got on my nerves that much.

SaintHax
02-07-2004, 06:11 PM
yeah it sucks when an admin adds things to someone's poll :rofl:

Cozmo D
02-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Hahahahahah...I thought that wasn't there at the beginning. Maybe we should open it back up. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guy Gilbert
02-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I guess if you bring it on yourself...You get what you get... Noone gets more than those who preach to others who do not want preaching... Think as time ticks away... Tick, talk, tick, tock, tick, tick, tick, tick, BOOM...

tinkermichael
02-07-2004, 08:55 PM
denizen i have been here alot lately but i think it is a good place for me

just look at all the prophets and wise men of the ages have been put to death

i do not wish to suffer for god though i already suffer because of mans choice to suffer.

like be put on one of the song intros
HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH IN GOD GOD WHO ENDOWED YOU WITH THE GIFT OF INTELEGENCE. I THINK IT WOULD BE DREADFULL TO KEEP IT ALL TO MY SELF

well said guy

SaintHax
02-07-2004, 08:58 PM
did you even consider just haning out with us and NOT trying to cast out the cyber demons?

tinkermichael
02-07-2004, 10:54 PM
what about those that miss god so much am i not to show them he as always been with them

i am sooooo happy god created you to create yourself.

when you transform your self you transform your world :angry: :)

Harmeister
02-07-2004, 11:13 PM
You know, I've probably done more and continue to do more for my religion than most people do in a lifetime. So let's do a little survey shall we, I'll keep tally for myself, you keep tally for you? :huh: Basic rules: No = +1 point, Yes = 0 points

Do I tout my greatness and my sublime self-righteousness to everyone here?

Do I spout religion and diety at every chance I get?

Do I try and turn everyone to my beliefs and traditions?

Do I annoy people on the PM Dawn forum?

You know, I shouldn't even be typing this but I simply can't help myself. Maybe that's just the way you are, maybe you want some attention, maybe you jacked off too hard and you pulled your penis off. I don't know. Now that I think about it, though, I'm betting on the latter. That must have hurt. You should see both a medical and a psychalogical doctor cause something ain't right.

Hero1
02-07-2004, 11:38 PM
that is tinker..hes always been like that.. i think we are just gettin 2 years of tinker condensed in2 1 week

Harmeister
02-07-2004, 11:46 PM
No, I remember from before. It was never this bad.

Cozmo D
02-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by HieroHero@Feb 7 2004, 10:38 PM
i think we are just gettin 2 years of tinker condensed in2 1 week
Yeah Tim, you might just be right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tinkermichael
02-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Harmeister@Feb 7 2004, 11:13 PM
You know, I've probably done more and continue to do more for my religion than most people do in a lifetime. So let's do a little survey shall we, I'll keep tally for myself, you keep tally for you? :huh: Basic rules: No = +1 point, Yes = 0 points

You know, I shouldn't even be typing this but I simply can't help myself. Maybe that's just the way you are, maybe you want some attention, maybe you jacked off too hard and you pulled your penis off. I don't know. Now that I think about it, though, I'm betting on the latter. That must have hurt. You should see both a medical and a psychalogical doctor cause something ain't right.
is that what you would say to your brother tring to heal the world?

if i were jesus is this how you would treat him?

or are you just tring to pull me back down to doubt?

where have i not spoke truth.? prove me wrong and i will learn from my mistakes

can you not see yourself in jesus, mohammed, socrates, budda, gandi, Be, Dr.Depak Chropra, Dr. wayne dyer, should you not try to walk in their shoes?

are you shy about the depths of your soul?

if you say i am wrong teach me right

before i was annoying for asking to many questions now i am annoying for answering to many questions

forgive me for my annoyance for i do so out of love for i am a student of god and gods creations.

logic leads one to love and faith

why is it the doubtfull are annoyed by the faith full

culture what culture did i bring on you?

why can you not be jesus?

By the Power of god with in me and by the power of god within you all, I Bless the all!
May you all be blessed with Love, Joy, Peace, Perfect Health, Happiness, Inspiration, Creativity, Forgiveness, Compassion, fulfillment, enlightenment, wealth, Prosperity, and gratitude always and forever.

BY THE POWER OF GOD SO IT BE DONE!

tinkermichael
02-08-2004, 02:00 AM
you can hate me now but i wont stop now and i can't stop now

throw all your stess, frustration, anger, jelousy, hate, and doubt apon me and i shall throw nouthing but love, faith and wisdom back

do you know what the dali lama teaches, happiness and wishes to absolve suffering,

if you could only beleive in one thing believe in your true self not you ego.

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 02:10 AM
I'll stop your ass if you don't come here and act normal, no one wants to hear your shit so stop forcing it on them. I believe in God myself but I don't force it on anyone and I don't hi-jack threads with every reference to God that I can dig up. You're making belief in God look like a fucking game by running around and playing evangelist to everyone. So either come here and talk about music and shoot the shit with everyone or stay the hell away. If you want to get into a religious battle let me make a phone call and get my old CLC teacher on here to lay down a few lessons on you who seem to think you know everything. Either cut it out or you’re gone end of story, sharing your belief is one thing but forcing it into every topic you reply to is a damn joke. You’ve been asking for it all day and you’re just about to get it.

CLC = Christian Learning Center since I highly doubt you have a clue about that either

justafan
02-08-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Harmeister@Feb 7 2004, 10:13 PM

Beautifully said.. I have nothing to add... just to repeat that. NO ONE WANTS THAT...
As harm knows all so well...

Elizabeth
02-08-2004, 02:35 PM
You know, I only scored a 1 on that test. Maybe you guys should kick me out, too. :unsure:
I don't think Michael is causing any harm. I only think he is trying to spread love. And trust me, I despise when people try to convert me or preach to me. I don't catch that vibe from him. I truly believe he's coming from a good place with this.

Sorry guys. I love you all, but I think we are being a little harsh here.
:unsure:

love
Elizabeth

Chief
02-08-2004, 03:12 PM
sorry liz....but you dont do any of those things at all...i dont know where you got the one point from..but you have never preached on us, imposed....and you certainly do not annoy us....you come across here as rational and very intelligent dear..i think you dont give yourself enough credit...even when i disagree with you, i understand where you are coming from....i read all of your topics..

tink..if your reading this man.....i will be the first to tell you that when i see your posts now..i dont read them...they dull my mind...dude..you are always welcome here, but damn man...relax and come for real...tell us your thoughts..tell us your reasons, tell us why you are scared, make us understand what has transpired in your life...but whatever you may have found is just plain annoying the way you come across...youve always shown your interest in the everlasting question of "WHY", but you cant tell me that within a year...you know the answer...cuz for heavens sake....NO ONE DOES...

Cozmo D
02-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Elizabeth, you don't do any of those things on that list. What is more, Where as everybody is asking Tinker to follow the rules, so far he is refusing. He's already run Be out of here. I really find it strange that you welcomed Rumi getting banned, but you are in favor of Tinker staying on and being allowed to continue annoying the other members here. :huh:

I hate banning people, and I WELCOME religious discussion. That is what the On Topic forum is for. But we can NOT allow somebody to blatantly disregard and disrespect all of their fellow members...this is NOT TinkerOnLine.com. :angry:

Tinker is loved, but if he keeps it up he will be gone...and then sorely missed. :(

tinkermichael
02-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by EvilHax@Feb 8 2004, 02:10 AM
I'll stop your ass if you don't come here and act normal, no one wants to hear your shit so stop forcing it on them. I believe in God myself but I don't force it on anyone and I don't hi-jack threads with every reference to God that I can dig up. You're making belief in God look like a fucking game by running around and playing evangelist to everyone. So either come here and talk about music and shoot the shit with everyone or stay the hell away. If you want to get into a religious battle let me make a phone call and get my old CLC teacher on here to lay down a few lessons on you who seem to think you know everything. Either cut it out or you’re gone end of story, sharing your belief is one thing but forcing it into every topic you reply to is a damn joke. You’ve been asking for it all day and you’re just about to get it.

CLC = Christian Learning Center since I highly doubt you have a clue about that either
what is normal hax?

i am not forcing god on anyone you choose what you accept and what you reject
like be said

as far as hijacking i am just responding to the thread isn't that what you do on a forum?

is it ok for be to say the samething on an album but i can not repeat it hear?

evanjilist ha, what money am i asking for? what religion am i preaching?
i do not wish to control anyone, just relieve suffering

what if i took gods name out of it and just showed you how your own thought patterns controlled your mood and state of mind.

positive thinking like how the person who says i can't, i don't know, i could never do that, how will they ever do anything if they don't believe they can

i can, i will, anything is possible

program your mind this way and empower yourself with empowering metaphors to relate your life to.

"the first step to happiness is learning" Dalia Lama

is this better i didn't mention god once in this post,

Cozmo D
02-08-2004, 03:30 PM
It's still preaching. It's not about God, it's about you're spouting Dogma in every post. PUT IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE...then talk to us as friends and equals!

tinkermichael
02-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Brian220@Feb 8 2004, 03:12 PM
sorry liz....but you dont do any of those things at all...i dont know where you got the one point from..but you have never preached on us, imposed....and you certainly do not annoy us....you come across here as rational and very intelligent dear..i think you dont give yourself enough credit...even when i disagree with you, i understand where you are coming from....i read all of your topics..

tink..if your reading this man.....i will be the first to tell you that when i see your posts now..i dont read them...they dull my mind...dude..you are always welcome here, but damn man...relax and come for real...tell us your thoughts..tell us your reasons, tell us why you are scared, make us understand what has transpired in your life...but whatever you may have found is just plain annoying the way you come across...youve always shown your interest in the everlasting question of "WHY", but you cant tell me that within a year...you know the answer...cuz for heavens sake....NO ONE DOES...
thank you elizabeth you are one of the few who see my heart

how do i dull your mind?

may be that is the problem you are not tring to understand me?

we how i came to this point is that i sencerly asked god to remind me so i could remind the people. I asked for him to send me guides to wisdom and through out my life i have received everything that i have asked for.

when i open my eyes i see only his love and all the gifts he has given us.

I have been searching for answers all my life and nobody had all the answers so i asked god.

logic

i have known this all my life but was never able to see it

untill i asked god

answer me this how the heck does any of what i have said bother you?

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 03:46 PM
I'm sick of you trying to teach us something when you yourself don't even have a clue, you don't just wake up one morning and know everything, I'm sick of you pushing it on everyone on this forum. There are tons of different people here with different beliefs and you're forcing all your beliefs on them without showing respect what they feel...I don't care who you are...YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

I'm also REALLY sick of you stabbing in the dark with your "i do not wish to control anyone, just relieve suffering" or "program your mind this way and empower yourself with empowering metaphors to relate your life to." What the hell do you know about me or anyone else here to tell us how we should live our lives?? How do you know if I'm suffering or not? How do you know I'm not happy with my life and my relationship with God?

I swear dude I think you should go start a cult or something.

Brian221
02-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by tinkermichael@Feb 7 2004, 11:51 PM
if i were jesus is this how you would treat him?

Jesus helps those that want to be helped...
DO NOT compare yourself to Him.

fd
02-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by tinkermichael@Feb 8 2004, 07:26 PM

what if i took gods name out of it and just showed you how your own thought patterns controlled your mood and state of mind.

Oh fuckin wow

I would never have guessed that in a million years

fd
02-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by tinkermichael@Feb 8 2004, 07:26 PM

And who here is suffering and asked for your help?

justafan
02-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by tinkermichael@Feb 8 2004, 02:26 PM
are you relieving it or increasing it here?

damn, FD, you beat me to it. But I am still going to post this... I read your posts but I have never gotten anything from them(but annoyed and feeling worse than I was the previous moment), and you are the only person I can say that about here.

tinkermichael
02-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by fd+Feb 8 2004, 06:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fd @ Feb 8 2004, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tinkermichael@Feb 8 2004, 07:26 PM

And who here is suffering and asked for your help? [/b][/quote]
do you live in bliss? do have any emptness inside? do you live in love peace and happiness? if yes no yes then all i need to do is show you love

should you not help the lost to find there way, and how will i know if they need my help or not if i have never met them?

should i not try? what happened to never give up never surrender unless proven wrong. I am not telling you to follow jesus i am just saying don't ignore his teachings of truth. but do not limit your search to just the bible read them all and find what you truely belive in.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? GIVE ME YOUR PEICE OF THE PUZZLE OS THAT I MAY GET A BIGGER VIEW OF MANS BELIEFS

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 10:00 PM
this is stoping here, I think we're all capable of making our own choices and opening our eyes to what we want to see.