PDA

View Full Version : CHANGES!

Cozmo D
02-07-2004, 05:45 PM
OK Folks.

Due to the recent erratic behaviour around here we have decided to implement a few changes. We have added 3 new forums:

THE WELCOME ROOM- This is the only place where brand new members will be able to post. They will be able to read all of the old forums (except Coz's Corner Pub of course) but they will only be able to post here. In this manner we will have more control over who we let into our house. Please make an effort to go there from time to time to read what they have to say and talk to them. Once we are all sure that they fit in with our jolly bunch we will upgrade their membership.

THE DRAMA ROOM- This is the place to air out your beefs with fellow members. In this manner we hope to keep the ill feelings from effecting the whole damm place. If we notice that the member or members involved are not moving to resolve thier beefs then we will restrict those members' posting abillities to here until they do! Please make an effort to visit our members in conflict here in order to maybe talk some sense into them. Life is too short!

THE HOOSGOW- This is where we will put members who refuse to follow the rules or who are overly offensive to others. They will still be able to read other forums as normal but they will only be able to post here. They will remain here until they have shown that they are willing to behave. If they still refuse to correct their ways over time they will be banned! Please make an effort to visit our incarcerated members here often in order to hear their confessions and to scold, taunt, or show pity to them.

Hopefully these changes will go a long way towards making and keeping this place the internet sanctuary that we all have come to expect it to be. :)

SaintHax
02-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Changes will go into effect once I figure out the complex premissions

Guy Gilbert
02-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Coz & Hex,

How will someone know they have been accepted into the home? IE... Myself..Hee hee... I know I am new but I am just wondering ... I know changes are in process right now... I was just wondering, because as of me... I like all who I have chatted with so far and think I may get along well with others... LOL... But seriously... Will there be formal letters in the PM's to let people know when they can move on in the house..?

Guy

Cozmo D
02-07-2004, 06:40 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Once the changes are implemented you'll know. :wink:

fd
02-07-2004, 07:39 PM
hex!

hahaha

Cozmo D
02-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by fd@Feb 7 2004, 06:39 PM
hex!

hahaha
Hahahah I just noticed that! :D

DJ Detroit Butcher
02-08-2004, 02:11 AM
How come I can't see Coz's Corner Pub anymore?

SaintHax
02-08-2004, 02:13 AM
it's still here I'm just working on premissions so no one can see it for the moment

DJ Detroit Butcher
02-08-2004, 02:26 AM
alright, well... rock on. it's amazing that you're even bothering to keep a forum going for all of us, and for that, thanks man. ::rock::

Elizabeth
02-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Awesome rules, Coz. And yes, Jason is awesome for keeping this up for so long!

Sorry about the earlier "Accessibility" post. I guess I know now what happened to Guy. I think he should be able to post with us. I like him! Is there certain criteria he needs to follow?

Anyway, again-- great job guys!

love
Elizabeth

Elizabeth
02-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Wait-- did we restrict them before we created the new forums?

Elizabeth