PDA

View Full Version : For your consideration...

Deity
01-20-2004, 08:03 PM
What is the one thing you want to experience before you leave this earth?

I can think of a few things, 2 are tied for the number one spot, and i know it may seem silly to some, but... i want to see a total solar eclipse and to see the aurora borealis first hand...

Ok, everyone else's turn :wink: :wave:

Hero1
01-20-2004, 08:11 PM
aura

ChrisLDog
01-20-2004, 08:17 PM
I'd like to Skydive once, and Hawaii would be nice. These are just the top of my head, I'm sure I'll think of something better later...

SweetNsoFLyy
01-20-2004, 08:21 PM
could u explain that a bit further Tim?

Before I leave, I want to experience being a self~made rich woman!

I know this may sound selfish, but I dream of being able to travel at my leisure,...shop in different cities for the day...or jump on my private jet and go have lunch & catch a Comedy Show in New York with friends... :thumup:

oh..and i want to experience the luxury of a car that doesn't BREAK down every month... :thumup: hehe

peace

3cookies

Tybris
01-20-2004, 08:28 PM
I'd like to travel to a few places, my list goes like this in order:

1. Italy
2. Scottland
3. Japan
4. Hong Kong
5 Australia
6. Canada
7. Brazil/Chile
8. New Zealand

I'd like to make sure my kids (when I have them) never have to want and struggle, the way I did. They'll learn the value of a dollar I assure you, but to never have to worry about them, going hungry, or living from paycheck to paycheck. What an awesome thing that would be.

Cozmo D
01-20-2004, 08:34 PM
To see some bootay flix posted up in this mutha! :cuss:

Deity
01-20-2004, 08:43 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha:

Etherspin
01-20-2004, 09:04 PM
I'D quite like the ring that green lantern has.
that would be good.........................

SweetNsoFLyy
01-20-2004, 09:06 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

peace

3cookies

Hero1
01-20-2004, 10:17 PM
i want2 get to the US someday and meet all you crackheads :wink:

Etherspin
01-20-2004, 10:55 PM
second that hiero

Terrick
01-21-2004, 12:06 AM
i wanna go to the eifle tower, own a copy of fu*ked music, be famous (or at least underground famous) so i can travel all over and play music and meet ben folds, write a book, see a shooting star and other crazy things the sky does, have a job that i enjoy, work at a record store..and other things i cna't remember

and my dad thinks i don't have any goals....psh..

oh, you said the ONE thing...d'oh :slap:

DJ Detroit Butcher
01-21-2004, 01:47 AM
Well, since you asked, I'd like to have a clitoris for just one day. :rock: :mrgreen:

Deity
01-21-2004, 02:30 AM
Well, since you asked, I'd like to have a clitoris for just one day. :rock: :mrgreen:

Just the clitoris?? i mean, if you're gonna go for it, might as well go for the whole experience and get the complete package. Don't ya want to know what it feels like to have an 8inch, thick, hard sausage thrusting inside of ya? :wink:

Cozmo D
01-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Joyeaux...you already have a clitoris, a rather large 1...it's called a penis! :wave:

SweetNsoFLyy
01-21-2004, 02:43 AM
LOL...Deity,...you are having NO more drinks in tha pub! :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/kiddiN sis...

peace,
3cookies

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
01-21-2004, 03:31 AM
Here's a list (not exactly in order. Just either one or the other)

1. Meet a real live belly dancer.
2. Make my own Sci-fi/ fantasy movie.
3. ride a rollercoaster (a big-un that makes you shit, piss, and puke at the same time.)
4. Publish a story featuring Rob Liefeld's characters. (Supreme, Youngblood, Glory, Prophet, Avengelyne, and the Fighting American) Yeah you heard me.
5. Ride cross country in an 18 wheeler.

Hey, a booy can dream, can't he.

Hero1
01-21-2004, 04:42 AM

Just the clitoris?? i mean, if you're gonna go for it, might as well go for the whole experience and get the complete package. Don't ya want to know what it feels like to have an 8inch, thick, hard sausage thrusting inside of ya? :wink:

[size=24]NOMINATION

justafan
01-21-2004, 05:44 AM
[quote]Well, since you asked, I'd like to have a clitoris for just one day. :rock: :mrgreen:

[size=24]NOMINATION

Second that for sure.

Hey deity, about the aurora borealis, I saw it...I am a geology major and we were on a minerology field trip in Minnesota. We were camping, and I am not the most out-doorsy-type person there was in this group, hell I don't even have my own tent. But anyways we were just goofing off after a day of working and for some reason the sky caught my attention to a point where I had to take time to look explicitly. It was green and red and I was like 'are my eyes fooling me, what the fukk is this???' I thought that I was too far south to see it, but I asked other people and we concluded that it was the A.B. I was so happy to have spotted it and to have seen it in my life... It was so cool!! Just thought I'd add that cause you mentioned it...

My list...

1) I want to be happy
2) I want to fall in love
3) I want to be like elle and wish for f*cked music
4) I want to write a book that people enjoy and grow from
5) I want to make music that people appreciate and long for
6) I want to whip Louis in a game of Scrabble (updates soon, later this week, hopefully(we haven't played yet))
7) I want to not want anymore(sorta an Eastern desire of mine)

If 7 would come true, then that is all I would need, if not I want 1-6... :thumup:

DJ Detroit Butcher
01-21-2004, 06:32 AM
Just the clitoris?? i mean, if you're gonna go for it, might as well go for the whole experience and get the complete package. Don't ya want to know what it feels like to have an 8inch, thick, hard sausage thrusting inside of ya?

Um no, but thanks for offering. :flipoff:

Joyeaux...you already have a clitoris, a rather large 1...it's called a penis! :wave:

True Coz, but Multiple orgasms are just too tempting.

SweetNsoFLyy
01-21-2004, 08:19 AM

Hey I can hook u right on up with a belly dancer ! Did a show for the new years, and we had a belly dancer in the VIP room performing.. :wink:

peace,
3cookies

Cozmo D
01-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Mmmmmm...bellllllyyyy :yum:

Man, I couldn't take that multiple orgasm shit, but I wouldn't mind being able to stand up and charge back in after 5 minnits again like I could as a teen! :cool: :thumup: :rock:

Etherspin
01-21-2004, 02:30 PM
hmmm has it occurred to anyone else that no rule states we cannot wish for MULTIPLE clitorises ?????????????
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :weird:

Elizabeth
01-21-2004, 04:38 PM
I'd like to be rich-- and being famous would be cool, too, if it weren't of the hated variety.

love
Elizabeth

ps-- hey Stan, that rollercoaster thing sounds like giving birth-- being dreadfully scary at times and not being able to control your bodily functions.

Brian221
01-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Compete in and complete the eco-challenge

fd
01-21-2004, 08:26 PM
i wanna go to the eifle tower, own a copy of fu*ked music, be famous (or at least underground famous) so i can travel all over and play music and meet ben folds, write a book, see a shooting star and other crazy things the sky does, have a job that i enjoy, work at a record store..and other things i cna't remember

and my dad thinks i don't have any goals....psh..

oh, you said the ONE thing...d'oh :slap:

You never seen a shooting star???

Due it must be all those city lights

I can look at the sky every night and be sure to see a few

I saw one on the way home from work just yesturday

fd
01-21-2004, 08:27 PM

Yeah just the clit please

fd
01-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Be sucessfull world travelling photographer

Learn all the instruments and music programs That I never seem to have the time for

Truly believe that I am the best there is at at least one thing

Tybris
01-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Ok i want to add a few other things, although these aren't must do's they'd be nice.

Write and direct a successful Zelda movie
Write, produce, and have a bit part in a Jackie Chan movie.
Write a best selling book.
Write and direct a video for Be. (I'm still woking on them Be :thumup: )
Create a #1 video game

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
01-21-2004, 10:54 PM

Hey I can hook u right on up with a belly dancer ! Did a show for the new years, and we had a belly dancer in the VIP room performing.. :wink:

peace,
3cookies

I was expecting you to give me axxess to the 18-wheeler, but have it your way :thumup:

Pps , Liz, I'm not gonna touch that one. However I did feel like I had an orgy after riding Catwoman's whip when I went to Six Flaggs last July. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Louis85
01-22-2004, 12:16 PM
I'd like to Skydive once, and Hawaii would be nice. These are just the top of my head, I'm sure I'll think of something better later...

Damn Chris! You took my exact two! How weird is that.

Louis

ChrisLDog
01-22-2004, 12:22 PM

Damn Chris! You took my exact two! How weird is that.

Louis

Great minds think alike, eh Louis? :mrgreen:

Rumi_Philosophie
01-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Travel the world.

Must see places: India,Indonesia,Mali,Morocco,Trinidad,Honduras,Jam aica,Anywhere in Europe.

:)

Be
01-23-2004, 11:29 AM
Don't feel bad man...i've only seen a shooting star once...when i was 28..

it was cool though
:cool:
b

Be
01-23-2004, 11:31 AM
sorry...i totally forgot about the topic...

um lets see....

at some point i'd like to be completely guilt & worry FREE..

tis all
:cool:
b

Elizabeth
01-23-2004, 01:19 PM
My aunt's from Honduras. She's a really sweet person. The people there are so poor and overworked, though.

Hey Be... what would it take to have those things?

love
Elizabeth

Cozmo D
01-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey Be... what would it take to have those things?

Death! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Be
01-23-2004, 05:33 PM
HE AIN'T LYIN' :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :sad: :sad: :sad:

syxxpm
01-24-2004, 12:10 AM
:umm: cant i just have a cookie and a dexters lab rerun instead :umm:i can keep the guilt and all the other stuff :weird:

dreamrib
01-24-2004, 02:57 PM
thats going to take some thinking...I'll get back to you on that...

Elizabeth
01-24-2004, 07:22 PM
..or is it that death is closer to what you feel now, and life is to be free of these things?

love again
Elizabeth