PDA

View Full Version : About to make a comeback

dreamrib
01-19-2004, 09:53 PM
hey guys..i FINALLY have my new computer up and running. I will be making headway soon. I still have a TON of posts to get caught up on.

Also...photos to be posted hopefully BY tonight!!!!

SweetNsoFLyy
01-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Good 2 see u back Lisa...

:wave:

peace

3cookies

Cozmo D
01-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah, we need you around here! :wave: :thumup: :rock: :mrgreen:

DJ Detroit Butcher
01-20-2004, 02:19 AM
Welcome back! :haha:

dreamrib
01-20-2004, 03:08 AM
Thanks Guys! I still haven't even started on posts, i will hopefully by end of the week.

I forgot how hard HTML was, haven't messed with in almost a year. I do everything by memory and basic code (i know the long way but its what i had taught myself ion's ago).

I couldn't seem to stay in my Pm dawn photo gallery to get my pics up.

I DID finally manage to get everything up on my website though. So check it out & let me know what you think....

It took me like a few HOURS to get this done....

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawnpic.html

justafan
01-20-2004, 03:52 AM
Those are totally awesome pictures...dreamerib, I am glad to had seen them... I will check them again later, when it isn't 2 in the morn and I ain't so dang tired...

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hero1
01-20-2004, 05:41 AM
ohh i gotta come out of my retirement 4 these pics.. Be looks great@!! coz is looking very OL SKOOL LEGEND... lisa u look great! ..and T..from the few times he was in the chatroom..one of the funniest guys ive ever heard (tinkle tinkle baby) ... thanx lisa those pics definitely put a smile on my face..it was great to see all u guys meet... and to BE.. where the hell can i get a fat albert t-shirt???? :rock: :rock: :rock:
peace
tim

Cozmo D
01-20-2004, 10:03 AM
ohh i gotta come out of my retirement 4 these pics..

You better stop that bullshit Tim, 'cause I AINT HAVIN IT!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Louis85
01-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Yeah great pics Lisa!! Coz has that RUN DMC look working for him!!

Cozmo D
01-20-2004, 10:33 AM
Whoaaa baby was that a night!!! :cool:

Man, y'all don't know...we had a fukkin BLAST!!!

Great job Lisa, you ROCK babe! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Guess I'll have to put up a few flix myself...heheheheh :mrgreen:

dreamrib
01-20-2004, 11:15 AM
hehe, thanks. I'm glad you guys liked them. I must have made a ton of copies already just so I can put the pics up at my house. I am a picture fanatic!!

just a fan..don't feel bad..it was 2am before I finished putting them up. Stupid html..one mistake costs you all night to fix!!

Heck yeah we had a blast...how many times can I say I've done something like that....not very many!!

hehe..Coz can work a hat now! He was so I'm chillin' all night, but kept things rollin'.

Tim...T is hilarious!! The guy was super sweet from the minute I walked in the door, not even knowing me, and had everyone rolling, he's got one of the best senses of humor I've ever heard.

I wished I had looked better..but it was 2-3 in the morningso I look like i'm draggin' a little, but damn if you can't tell I am happy as all get out!

Cozmo D
01-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Hahahahah...we was ALL draggin!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I barely remember gettin to the airport that morning! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Elizabeth
01-20-2004, 01:46 PM
Great pics, Lise! You look great! I'm glad you had so much fun with the boys... those are some great pictures.

stick around! I miss you!

love
Elizabeth

dreamrib
01-20-2004, 01:55 PM
I bet you do. I remember your wife saying how tired you guys would be, because you had tobe at the airport like 3hrs from when we left!!

But...totally totally worth all of it! :)

ChrisLDog
01-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Cool pics Lisa! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Coz, I dig that hat. Very cool! :mrgreen:

Cozmo D
01-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Thank you Chris my brother...that's my trademark brim! :mrgreen:

ChrisLDog
01-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Thank you Chris my brother...that's my trademark brim! :mrgreen:

I knew that too, but I had forgotten until I saw it in her pics. I just thought "Oh, Coz. You crazy old man!" :rofl:

fd
01-20-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey lisa!! :wave: :wave:

I can't see the pics yet because you have exceeded your bandwidth limit.

I'll try again later

dreamrib
01-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Lol...it figures FD. I took me forever to get them up and some of them are still sorta big

dreamrib
01-24-2004, 02:52 PM
ok so I am working on redoing the WHOLE page, so for right now things should look the same.

The pictures are still up and you guys should be able to view them without a problem

I still am away so no computer to catch up on posts so any big news someone drop me an email Ican catch on my cell.!!

:)