PDA

View Full Version : Happy MLK day

justafan
01-19-2004, 04:37 AM
I hope all of you are enjoying Martin Luther King Jr. day... This country has gone a long way, especially directly due to his work and message, but as we all know there is still work to do...

I know I am going to listen right now to the moment of silence track, heck we probably all should...

Have a wonderful and inspired day... :mrgreen:

SweetNsoFLyy
01-19-2004, 06:30 AM
Thank You, Justafan. :) NOrmally, this has always marked a VERY special day, because my mother died on his actual birthday, which is January 15th., but right now I am in the dumps because of situations that I keep facing...

BUT...imma be ok tho. I just need a fresh start and a New Beginning at life and maybe even love sUmday,...just not right now. ..

peace

3cookies

Louis85
01-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Good lookin' out Scott! I nearly forgot!

Elizabeth
01-19-2004, 12:15 PM
:bowdown:

syxxpm
01-19-2004, 01:27 PM
:rock: ....dream will become reality eventually :bowdown:

Tybris
01-19-2004, 02:43 PM
Reality is the dream..but 'because in Leisure world, you don't have to stop living' we all turned our dreams to a reality right here. Our own little peice of the Astral Plane.

I took the day off...damn biotches trying to make me work on my man's birthday, or at least the day we celebrate it. I don't know..me..I feel a bit jipped. Presidents day is cool and all but I think JFK deserves a day too, they both did so much and they'll both always be remembered. They were both great men, who worked together to better our American people...JFK we could sure use you about now, these marrionettes are killin us.