PDA

View Full Version : People

Etherspin
01-19-2004, 04:02 AM
there are so many things 2 b learnt about people arent there???
bein 22 now and outta of the student phase, well into the adult working world.. everyday i seem to learn somethin new and potentially depressing about this world, another illusion shattered, learn somethin bad about a person, learn how many selfish people there are out there and how this has a knock on effect burning up all the innocence people have as they are hurt and rejected... but at the end of the day , it just makes those special loving few out there seem all that more special, priceless and beautiful doesnt it ?

Elizabeth
01-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Word. :thumup:

love
Elizabeth

syxxpm
01-19-2004, 01:21 PM
i concur.....hate many love few...... :wave:

Tybris
01-19-2004, 02:36 PM
People are...um...people. Working in a customer oriented business you'll find that customers suck. They always want more than they deservce for half as much as they should pay. Things are always different on the otherside of the fence. How many times have 'you' as a consumer wanted a great deal for pennies, shit we all want that, so many of us are all guilty of being that person on the otherside of the counter or phone every once and a while.

Etherspin
01-19-2004, 07:46 PM
nice summary syxxer :cool:

fd
01-19-2004, 08:19 PM
:thumup:

Elizabeth
01-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Not me, Ty. I have always been a friendly and humble customer. But you are so right about customer service. I would like to never return to that field again! People are so greedy and evil!!! :cuss: They will treat you like dirt for no reason whatsoever. I could tell you guys some crazy stories someday. You would not believe the wild things people have said to me!

love
Elizabeth

ChrisLDog
01-20-2004, 02:14 PM
And you usually have to work on the weekend in customer service/retail. That just sucks. I worked at Sav-on for 3 years and I had to be in at 7am every sunday morning to put the week's ad up. I hated that! :cuss: