PDA

View Full Version : see ya II..

Hero1
01-17-2004, 12:22 AM
im joining hax.. its been a fun time.. but i think its come to an end.. i am gone ...

atma
01-17-2004, 06:02 AM
uh.. wtf is going on around here? i don't keep up to date with all the threads so maybe i'm missing something.... i don't get what the big deal is lately...

Be
01-17-2004, 01:20 PM
now just what in the blue Funk are you and hax talking about? if somebody knows HOLLA!!!!!!

Deity
01-17-2004, 05:58 PM
i really wish i could say i knew what was going on Be. All i know is that i will continue to visit and be a part of this forum until it no longer exists...and after that, i hope to still be good close friends with all that i have come to know and love here...i just hope that this isn't the beginning of the end....................

Elizabeth
01-17-2004, 07:00 PM
Be-- it's the "someday they're going to learn" thread. Big arguments left people feeling sore at one another.

Hero, don't leave. I don't think any of us meant to insult anybody else, honestly. I think there were a lot of misunderstandings. I know that we all love each other here... we shouldn't let one petty fight get in the way of that!

love
Elizabeth

DJ Detroit Butcher
01-17-2004, 09:42 PM
no, go ahead. in fact everybody, leave! then this board will become as much of a ghost town as every other online "community" that i've ever joined. i used to think this "place" was different. i see now that it's not, and i see now that was i thought was lazyness on my part for not visiting here as often as i used to, was actually something else entirely.

i'll miss you all. you fucking onionheads.

much luv

spidey
01-18-2004, 04:35 AM
sorry to see you guys go. I'll miss you both, but I'll still be around..promise.