PDA

View Full Version : The hottest Canadian Portugese chick ever...

justafan
01-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Sorry Hax, no picture from me and I know that I am useless...

Its Nelly Furtado, if you like her song she came out with (and I do because I smile when I see the video, and that happens rarely with me and videos) but I am checking her CD out now and it sounds pretty good to me.

Just to let ya'll know. Canadian Portugese chick rule :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

She is so damn beautiful... and talented of course...

SaintHax
01-07-2004, 11:48 AM
:postpics:

justafan
01-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I am finally figuring out how to put pictures on here...

This thread has now ceased its worthlessness, although I admit she is no Jessica Alba, Chief post next so I can see both of them quickly :thumup:

Hero1
01-07-2004, 10:58 PM
nelly furtado is a fan of pm dawn... but her 2nd album sucks.. its the old "ive grown up more mature album.. why dont u relise the people that bought your 1st album because of what it was!"

justafan
01-08-2004, 12:48 AM
I haven't even heard her first album... maybe that is why I like the second one... my expectations weren't that high :donno:

But I soon plan on checking it out.

Cozmo D
01-08-2004, 01:15 AM
The 1st album is the bomb! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Haven't heard the 2nd yet. :donno:

Chief
01-08-2004, 11:35 AM
WTF?????? Nelly Furtado sings??

I find your views intriguing, and would like to subscribe to your news letter.

Elizabeth
01-08-2004, 11:33 PM
okay. everyone is pretty in their own way, and keep in mind this is just my personal opinion... but....
I don't think Nelly is very pretty. Her face is kinda strange, to me. But... I can see how or why other people think she's pretty! Alrighty.
love
Elizabeth

justafan
01-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Ya know what I like most about her Elizabeth, its that when she smiles one side of her face goes higher up than the other (its due to some sort of partial paralysis in one side of her face, which isn't that uncommon). I recognize this on people a lot, partially because it happens to me when I smile although I don't know if other people notice it, and for some reason it makes her look really cute when she smiles :donno:

Elizabeth
01-09-2004, 09:35 PM
You're a nice guy. That's good to see.
Elizabeth

justafan
01-10-2004, 06:05 AM
There are a handfull of women that would respectfully disagree with you Elizabeth, although I would respectfully say that they have no clue what they are talking about... :)

About me being a nice guy...I would say that I do try and I am just waiting for a nice girl to occupy my time with... But when I say nice I mean NICE, and possibly that may be a little too much to ask for :donno: ? It's the innocent sweet country catholic daddy's girl that I want... Even though if I ever find her I am not sure if I can offer her what she really deserves... Why do I think so much, heck, why do I even talk???

But its all good!!! :thumup: , I will take my time now as being my debt to her love, or sumpthin cheezy like that... :mrgreen:

Peace and Love to ALL

Scott

PS, SEE YA'LL SUNDAY AT 9, AND SYXX CAN JOIN WHENEVER HE PLEASES....whatever... :cuss: , whats that... :poke: , fine, I was just joking... :umm: , :thumup: , :wave: :bowdown: :) :laugh: :yum: :slap: :sad: :wave: :weird: :flipoff: :haha: :rock: :donno: :cool: :thumup: :wink: :rofl: