PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEWYEARS EVE AND DAY EVERYBODY :D

syxxpm
12-31-2003, 02:01 PM
WOW.....another year flies by with the greatest of ease.....possibly the best year ive had this millenium......

some highlights include me going to see the matrix with those spiffy cordes bros.....the bbq with frek, coz and fam.......the messenger chats with chief,hax, deity and others........me going to two wwe shows....two chiller theatre conventions....wildwood nj :rock: .....me surviving well at my job,,,(includes watching old boss who fires you at other job get hired by new boss.,... then kisses your ass cuz your on good terms with new boss only to have new boss fire old boss for isubordination :rock: :rock: :mrgreen: .....

also many good albums by bowie,madonna,marilyn manson,sugar ray,kiss,david lee roth

good singles by kellis,outkast,no doubt and tatu

the matrix movies

castlevania lament of innocence,final fantasy x-2 and origins,soul calibur 2,smackdown5, and virtua fighter evolution ps 2 games

double dragon advance,wario micro games,aria of sorrow"vania", gba games

kane unmasking on wwe raw...hbk and hogan performances this year as well,,,,,

well enough already HERES TO 2004.........may all of you have a happy new year......best wishes syxx or carl (take your pick...same dude)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Chief
12-31-2003, 02:12 PM
Im gonna raise a toast to yall tonight..(cept hiero) be safe everybody...flip off 2003 :rock:

ChrisLDog
12-31-2003, 02:41 PM
Happy New Year everybody!!!

Be safe!

justafan
12-31-2003, 05:29 PM
Get wasted, kiss a chick, stay alive! Happy New Year to all!!

Etherspin
12-31-2003, 06:39 PM
Happy new year everybody. love goes 2 all, have a great year..

:thumup:

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
12-31-2003, 08:56 PM
Happy New Year, the adventure continues.
One Love :rock:

filmwizdaddy
01-01-2004, 12:18 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Terrick
01-01-2004, 03:51 AM
woo! I watched high fidelity again. What ELSE could I possibly want to do on new years eve?

Harmeister
01-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Happy New Years everyone!

syxxpm
01-01-2004, 05:29 PM
woo! I watched high fidelity again. What ELSE could I possibly want to do on new years eve?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :mrgreen: :thumup:

Hero1
01-01-2004, 10:28 PM

wasnt syxx in that movie..the guy who knew all that info abt records :poke: :poke:

syxxpm
01-02-2004, 01:36 PM

wasnt syxx in that movie..the guy who knew all that info abt records :poke: :poke:

hero...which one...there were three in that movie? :mrgreen:

Cozmo D
01-02-2004, 08:14 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: