PDA

View Full Version : hey coz.............your a smart man.........

syxxpm
12-19-2003, 01:53 AM
what in the blue hell is milkshake by kelis about..is it a sexual metaphor for a coochie?..is it her "applebottom"....wtf is bringing the boys to the yard? :umm: :donno: :wave: :weird: :thumup: :rock: :rofl: :mrgreen:

Hero1
12-19-2003, 06:49 AM
i cant stand kelis.. I HATE HER SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! :cuss:

Cozmo D
12-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Hahahahahah...Syxx, we must have been seperated at birth!!! That is the EXACT question I have been asking peeps since I first heard that crap!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

syxxpm
12-19-2003, 08:28 PM
na na na na na cmon warm it up? :donno:
na na na na na the boys are waiting? :donno:

does this mean she puts her vagina in the microwave before every gang bang? :donno: :donno:

Hero1
12-19-2003, 11:26 PM
na na na na na cmon warm it up? :donno:
na na na na na the boys are waiting? :donno:

does this mean she puts her vagina in the microwave before every gang bang? :donno: :donno:

now that was uncalled 4..how the hell do i get an image of kelis vagina in a microwave outta my head.. fuckin syxx!! :slap:

frEk
12-19-2003, 11:48 PM
i thought it was about jizz gurgling, no?

Be
12-19-2003, 11:57 PM
i'm stumped...

truly..

STUMPED

Harmeister
12-20-2003, 08:24 AM
Chorus:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than yours.
Darn right, it's better than yours. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

I've been wondering about the dumb song too. I was stuck on the freeway going to work the otherday and it was on the radio. I looked in my rearview mirror only to see this chick in the car behind me totally singing the song and dancing in her drivers seat. Pretty funny.

If you take some of the other things she says as well, like when she is doing the teaching part and "then he's picked up your scent." Without being too graphical, she could be "warming it up" by getting herself in an excited state, right?

The fact that all of us are trying to decide what the heck she's talking about, though, just means that whoever wrote the song did what most song writers attempt to do and never achieve.

justafan
12-20-2003, 04:17 PM
I am with hero on this one, I can't stand 'key less' as I affectionately refer to her as.

Cozmo D
12-20-2003, 05:22 PM
The fact that all of us are trying to decide what the heck she's talking about, though, just means that whoever wrote the song did what most song writers attempt to do and never achieve.

You got that shit right Harm!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: