PDA

View Full Version : COZ for King

dreamrib
12-04-2003, 12:20 AM
I just wanted to say you guys have NO idea what your missing if you haven't met Coz. (seriously...all jokes aside..he's great)

He is So much fun!! His friends, T..man he had me laughing all night.

I had the pleasure of going down with Be & his cousin to the NC show. It was great. Granted we were late but we couldn't miss the party!! I hadn't seen any pictures so I had no idea what Coz looked like. Surprisenly he still fit for what I thought he might look like. I was welcomed with open arms. I really felt right at home around all these people I had never met.

I will hopefully have some pictures soon. It was great seeing all the other rappers hanging out, Coz & T knowing stuff about everyone. We got our backstage passes, saw the rest of the show, and just hung out. Then went on to a kicking After Party show. They were having a blast. I got to hear some great stories. I also got to meet Coz's wife..she is So nice!!!!

You guys definatly made my weekend, it was exhausting but WAY worth it. I even got my first Limo ride.

ok ok, i'm like a kid in a candy store babbling, but you get the drift. it was a LOT of fun!!!

:)
Lisa

Hero1
12-04-2003, 03:17 AM
wow that is so awesome :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

id love to kick it with those guys someday.....

Cozmo D
12-04-2003, 11:14 AM
WOW...Thanx Lisa, you are soooo sweet, just as I expected! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah, we had a damm good time, the kind we will remember for many years, and we loved having you as a part of it.

It feels good to know that the pmdawn.net/pmdawnonline family works just as well in real life as it does in cyberspace! :) :thumup:

So far that has been the case with EVERY member I have met in real life...YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SweetNsoFLyy
12-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Well, one day (I dunno when tho), but I will be joining Lisa and everyone else in posting about meeting the people from the board,...and from all that I've read,...i dont expect anything less than a GREAT tyme hanging out with everybody... I cant wait to meet Coz, BE, Hax, Syxx and ol crazy Cheif...hehe...j/kiddin there Cheif :poke: I know Coz is gonna have me rollin with laughter haha,...and I cant wait to meet Tim, so we gotta help him get to one of these events from OZ... :thumup:

Glad to hear u had fun, Lisa...I can't wait 2 see ur pics...

peace

3cookies

Elizabeth
12-05-2003, 05:16 PM
maybe sometime I'll get to hang out with you guys. :sad:

glad you had fun, though!
love,
Elizabeth

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
12-07-2003, 07:18 PM
I to am looking forward to meeting you crazy catsand crazy kittens

Hero1
12-07-2003, 10:24 PM
id pay 2 see stanley tinker rumi and emrah in a room together...

dreamrib
12-12-2003, 04:25 PM
Lol.

I've always thought we should plan a forum get together, but that can be a LOT of work for anyone, or even everyone, so its more a thought you except probably won't happen but ya just never know....