PDA

View Full Version : WHO DA HELL DO Y'ALL THINK MJ IS ANYWAY?

Cozmo D
11-23-2003, 08:58 PM
You know, I hear people say all the time that MJ is this loving, caring, innocent soul, and it makes me want to puke!

These people do not know this man...THEY'VE BOUGHT THE FUKKIN BIO! I also hope he is innocent of these charges, only because it will mean that a young boy has not fallen victim to a pedophile...at least in this case...but it still doesn't change 1 thing that is absolute fact...THIS IS NOT A "NICE" MAN, AND HE IS 1 SICK INDIVIDUAL!!!

I also believe that the easily publicly seen evidence clearly bares out that he is indeed a pedophile...even if he has never molested a child in his life!

First of all...he's so "nice and loving and caring and giving...BULLSHIT!!! :cuss:

The man went out of his way to befriend and win the trust of one of the greatest song writers of all time, Paul McCartney, gaining his love and trust...even writing and performing 2 hit songs with him. Paul bared his soul to Michael about how he didn't understand publishing when he and John Lennon were writing together on The Beatles, and how he lamented over not owning or controlling all of those beautiful songs. Michael listened attentively and learned from his good and trusted friend...and so when at long last the Beatles catalog finally was offered for sale...MICHAEL OUTBID PAUL FOR OWNERSHIP OF HIS OWN FUKKIN SONGS!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

HOW'S THAT FOR "NICENESS"? :poke: I don't believe that Paul has talked to him since! If he was my friend I would've wanted to bump him off for that betrayal. I wonder how Be would feel if the opportunity arose for him to buy his songs back from Virgin and he was outbid by 1 of his close friends?

And as for his being so giving...SO DA FUKK WHAT? When you're rich giving to charities are a nesscesity. Bill Gates gave over 25 BILLION to charity last year, why don't you send your kids to his house for a sleepover?

The bottom line is this...the man is SICK, and if you can't see that then you're plainly in denial. Out of some form of sick self-hatred he has destroyed his appearance. Any child in the world would be naturally afraid of him if they weren't first brainwashed into believing that he was some sort of "angel". It reminds me of the original Star Trek Series episode where all these children are following what they think is this beautiful angel, who turns out in the end to be hideous. EVERYTHING about his behaviour SCREAMS of some sort of mental illness...STOP DENYING IT...but people send him their children because...why? Beacuse he himself is so childish? Would you trust your children to a bizarre self-inflicted childish man just because he say he loves children? Afterall...HE IS A STRANGER TO YOU!!!

JUST BECAUSE HE'S RICH AND FAMOUS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM AT ALL!!!

Finally...let's use some common sense here. Here we have a MAN whose entire world revolves around an obsession with children. He builds an entire ranch with rides and a zoo, claiming that it's what he loves, but all designed to attract children! He even has statues of children all throughout. All these things smack of pedophillia to me.

But I guess we are to believe that it's just his love of children...because Michael is not interested in sex. Even though he was married twice and supposedly dated Brooke Shields and Tatum O'Neil (both former child actors)...nobody really believes that there was any real passion in any of these relationships...right? I mean, look at how he got his own 2 children...you can't get any more bizarre than that...but, definitely no sexual interest there...right?

No, Michael draws no regard to sex...he just loves the little children...except...
EVERYBODY HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO AGREE THAT MICHAEL REALLY LOVES THE LITTLE BOYS!!! If he saw no sexual difference in the little children I think we would see Michael showing some of his special attention with a little girl every now and then!

What is more...after going through the emotional and financial hell that he went through the 1st time...and warned to stop both by his lawyer Johnnie Cochran and most of his closest friends...the man still insists on sleeping with these kids. HE CANNOT STOP EVEN IF HE WANTS TO!

THE MAN IS A PEDOPHILE! He has a sick Peter Pan fantasy, and he's rich enough to create this world and draw children into it. These are things that pedophiles do!

HE FUKKIN NEEDS HELP, NOT YOUR ADORATION! WHETHER HE HAS EVER SEXUALLY TOUCHED A CHILD OR NOT!!!

If he was the same exact person WITHOUT the career and the money, just this seemingly friendly but very childlike guy who lives in the big house on the corner, always is very secretive and keeps to himself, who alters his face in bizarre ways over the years, but LOVES throwing big parties for all the neighborhood children, showering them and their families with gifts and money when they let the children...especially the boys...spend the night at his house...in his room...in his bed......................would you so blindly love and support the man then??? :poke: :slap: :sad: :umm:

YOU DON'T FUKKIN KNOW THE MAN!!!

Anymore than John Wayne Gacey's neighbors knew him! :scared:

Be
11-23-2003, 10:17 PM
ya gotta give it to em....

he's made a very valid point.

but personally i'm just going to stay out of judgement of MJ..altogether..

who are these parents that are letting their children sleep with their friend michael jackson.
:donno:
b

justafan
11-23-2003, 10:26 PM
I share this view. Coz is right, plain and simple . . . denial is futile

Its sad, but true

syxxpm
11-24-2003, 12:14 AM
coz you forgot ed gein and richard kluklinksi in your last statement..... :rofl:

another thing.....bullshit he has vitiligo.....i know and have met people with vitiligo....the pigment of their skin goes in bloches.....meaning most of the skin looks like paint pealing off an old house,,,,i honestly think he bleached himself....because he hates his father and thats the reason he did it i think...and all of you who think im a mj hater....tell me what album is cinderella stay awhile off of?.....yeah didnt think so either.....i like SOME of his music....i think hes a talented dancer and or entertainer...

my personal fav mike songs are money,one day in your life, and stranger in moscow...i do think that he is a pedophile unfortunately....
i dont want to pass judgement but some of it is PAINFULLY obvious....

coz may like my next statement...i compare michael to the french swordsman....gilles de rais........he was a terrific swordsman and did many great deads for his country and was considered a hero...but that still doesnt cancel out the fact that HE TOO WAS A PEDOPHILE....and its gonna fuck these kids up as badly as him ...Im sorry folks....i think mike needs to either kill his father or seek proffesional help :umm:

filmwizdaddy
11-24-2003, 12:41 PM
You know, I hear people say all the time that MJ is this loving, caring, innocent soul, and it makes me want to puke!

These people do not know this man...THEY'VE BOUGHT THE FUKKIN BIO!

And you do??? Who are you to judge. Your so self righteous

filmwizdaddy
11-24-2003, 12:59 PM
Oh but of course I am WHITE and it sooooo wrong for me to talk about gangsterization of rap but michael jackson is a different case.

Judging is judging no matter who or what it is.

Be
11-24-2003, 01:30 PM
FUCK gangsta RAP...

Louis85
11-24-2003, 01:37 PM
I think I am gonna half to stay out of this one too. I grew up watching and admiring Micaheal Jackson my ENTIRE life practically. So I really don't want to believe that any of these charges are true.

However, if they should prove to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are true, then I would hope that he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But, I will NOT judge him until said moment.

:sad:

Louis

Cozmo D
11-24-2003, 01:42 PM

These people do not know this man...THEY'VE BOUGHT THE FUKKIN BIO!

And you do??? Who are you to judge. Your so self righteous

I don't know if he's guilty or innocent in this case, but anybody who would do as vile a thing as he did to Paul McCartney is NOT the loving, caring, innocent soul that people make him out to be.

As for me judging him, I am not. I am simply pointing out the obvious. As for me being self-righteous, yeah, maybe in some things I am, but at least I'm not trying to pretend to be something that I'm NOT!

Cozmo D
11-24-2003, 02:04 PM
Oh but of course I am WHITE and it sooooo wrong for me to talk about gangsterization of rap but michael jackson is a different case.

Judging is judging no matter who or what it is.

I called you out because you knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about what you were talking about. Then you brought race into it by trying to qualify your bullshit with statements from your "black friends". I NEVER said you were judging...I said you didn't know shit!!!

I know all about how gullible fans are and how they "buy the bio", having written and sold a few of them myself. They are ALMOST ALWAYS LIES! Artists are people, just like you or me, nothing more, nothing less! You would think that at least the people here, who converse with Be and I all the time, would understand that. Just because somebody can sing or rap or dance or write doesn't make them any more or less human than anybody else.

AND THAT'S ALL THAT I'M POINTING OUT HERE! You don't know the man, and I don't know the man...though I do know a few people that do. But 1 thing I can promise you, the bio is a lie!

All I'm saying is this...scrape away the beautiful rosie picture of him that was so carefully planted in your mind...and judge the EASILY VISIBLE EVIDENCE FOR YOURSELF!!!

Again, if he was the exact same person without the money and the career, just some dude in your neighborhood with the exact same charecteristics and situations otherwise...

Be
11-24-2003, 05:38 PM
i told y'all already...to leave that man alone...he made a valid point

critisize him at your own risk :poke:

atma
11-24-2003, 05:44 PM
:rofl:

Chief
11-24-2003, 06:02 PM
So in essence, what your really saying Be is that this is a vegan issue? Am I correct???? :rofl: :)

Terrick
11-24-2003, 10:50 PM
you tricked me into reading this thread. i thought it was about Spiderman... :cuss:

Cozmo D
11-24-2003, 11:38 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think that's the funniest post you've ever made Elle!!! :rock: :haha: :laugh:

Etherspin
11-25-2003, 06:14 AM
average out all the info we've ever had on jacko and... at the very least he is mentally ill/ needs vast amounts of therapy for his fixation with boys and childhood... whether it is sexual or not and whether he has commited crimes are separate issues but that dude has had plenty of chances 2 show himself as less than warped (not 2 mention sort that face out..)and he hasnt bothered.. i cant help but get the feeling that jacko from 15 years ago would slap his now self into waking the f**k up they ever were 2 meet.

SweetNsoFLyy
11-25-2003, 11:09 AM
Coz, you have truly brought up some valid points that I will not, and can not overlook. Deep within my heart, however,...I truly would like to believe that Michael is innocent of these accusations, because I have been a long time fan of his (just as I have been of Coz 4 being the biggest contribution to the majority of my high school partying memories). Hyperthetically,...to just THINK that either of the two mentioned above would be in the same shoes, and falsly accused, it is just such turture on one's mental standpoint and having to fight for social standing to prove oneself of being innocent,...if in fact innocent.

If he IS guilty, I will lose complete respect for him as a human,..and must agree that he should pay for what he has done, because thats an affect it will have on this child for a major period of his life,...not to mention,....a "high" profile situation that will be a constant reminder as it will be widely publiced, and in effect..this child will have to under go some kind of therapy, not only to deal with the trauma of it all, but dealing with it publically as well, im sure. But if Michael is proven innocent, alot of ppl will have to deal with the unnecessary suffering in the meantime,...Michael's reputation as a artist will be increasingly damaged, on top of damage, and the child will be rediculed, or even degraded for his parent(s?) attempt to milk money out of the situation...(altho the mom speaks highly of michael...

There has been far too many celebrity cases where ppl see dollar signs in order to get their "get rich quick" scheme on...and for the sake of this child, I can only hope its not the case, and for the respect that i've always held for Michael, I also hope its not the case,..but this time,...I just hope that he doesn't try to settle out of court, because who knows...it may be all they were after IF hes innocent anyway...

but basically, IM with BE on this, and will just try to remain unjudgemental, however consider the fact that have been presented...Ill just wait and hope for the best outcome...

:sad:

peace

3cookies

Cozmo D
11-25-2003, 02:15 PM
Again...I'm not saying whether he is guilty or innocent in this case. I HOPE he is innocent and has never touched a child.

I DO think that the obvious visible facts bare witness that the man is sick...and he IS a pedophile...EVEN IF HE HAS NEVER SEXUALLY TOUCHED A CHILD.

If he was not rich and famous...just your next door neighbor...would you let your children play at his house? That is ALL that I am saying.

syxxpm
11-25-2003, 02:16 PM
well that and he wrote a song called "Ben" which you would concur he should be shot for..... :wink: :rofl:

Cozmo D
11-25-2003, 02:29 PM
Ok ok, so I admit a slight bias in the situation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

justafan
11-25-2003, 03:39 PM
Coz Said:

the man is sick...and he IS a pedophile...EVEN IF HE HAS NEVER SEXUALLY TOUCHED A CHILD.

I understand what you are saying semantically and I agree with you 100%.

Etherspin, you couldn't be more right on.

Am I way out of it though - I liked "Ben" ~ *preparing for onslaught*

Cozmo D
11-25-2003, 05:04 PM
No, you see Scott, Syxx knows the story.

My name is Ben, and that song came out when I was in high school...so I took much ridicule. The girls would sing at me in the halls, while the guys would snicker.

It also didn't help that it's a fukkin love song to a sewer rat! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hated that damm mutt Benji too!!! :cuss: :rofl: :rofl:

SweetNsoFLyy
11-25-2003, 05:06 PM
I agreed Coz...

peace

3cookies

Cozmo D
11-25-2003, 05:22 PM
I know you did Sweet, don't be so friggin sensitive...you knows I luv ya! :) :wave:

I'm just out dragon slayin, that's all! :rofl:

Oh, and I really appreciate what you said about me...though I hardly deserve it! :mrgreen:

Chief
11-25-2003, 07:05 PM
i dont agree at all with you coz....i think you rant just too read what you typed....

justafan
11-25-2003, 10:12 PM
My bad coz *slowly but surely getting into the loop*

The name, a rat, MJ. That is a calculus equation equalling trouble in highschool.

~speaking of Calculus - do you all remember that song 'I know my calculus, it says you plus me equals us' they don't write them like they used to. Damn that song was good (Am I joking? its for you to decide) - maybe I'll add it to the best song thread. :donno:

Cozmo D
11-26-2003, 01:07 PM
i dont agree at all with you coz....i think you rant just too read what you typed....

Dammit...I've been found out!!! :umm:

dreamrib
11-27-2003, 12:48 PM
well I"m a little late to coming to the table but just read all the posts.

Coz, first let me say I adore you no matter what, your just such a great person, seriously. *s*

Second, I commend you on speaking your mind when a lot of people won'tl

I agree that artists are definatly regular people & you should look at the first before you fall into the concept of I've read/listened to all this stuff & i think I know them. Its so easy for people to do now a days & realize you really know nothing about them, just smoke & mirror's of what media wants you to see.

I don't feel I am juding MJ, I hope he isn't guilty. Just in the same breath, I do agree he's got a Major problem. People just look at his celebrity status & forget that they are letting him do things normal people would have already had psych evals & been put on community watch lists.

I think the bottom line is looking past the "celebrity" to see someone with a majorly demented problem!!

ok well not thats even worth my 2 cents, but there ya go.........

Elizabeth
11-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I have to agree that what was done to Paul was completely unfair. And wrong. And a true friend would never commit such a betrayal... Actually, it's rotten to do to anyone-- friend or not.

And yeah, he's got issues. The whole obsession with childhood I think is due to the fact that he feels he missed out on his own. I think he's trying to recapture his lost youth.

And the vitiligo thing... Yeah, I know it makes you white in blotches and not allover, but I think any bleaching he had done was just to even everything out.

So okay. Michael is a weird fellow, and he's got a lot of problems. I don't know if this makes him a pedophile or an evil man. I guess we should all just see what unfolds. I do hope he's innocent, but I am getting very tired of all the media coverage on him (which is 3% coverage, 97% discussion, criticism, and speculation).

love
Elizabeth

ChrisLDog
12-01-2003, 01:03 PM
OK, I just have to say something also.

Even if he never did anything sexually with any children, for a child to be sleeping with an older man in the same bed, that alone will do something to a kid. Even if MJ is completely innocent about it, the kid will not know what the hell is going on, and later it could screw him up. Imagine thinking back to when you were 10 and realizing you slept in the same bed with a 42 year old man. That would f*ck me up.

Elizabeth
12-02-2003, 10:35 AM
Well some people are capable of handling it, while others aren't. I would think that that experience, as long as it wasn't negative, would open your mind rather than close it. Of course, it might be hard for you to say without the personal experience.

I don't think I'm gonna eff my kids up by sleeping in the same bed as them.

Elizabeth

ChrisLDog
12-02-2003, 12:24 PM
I don't think sleeping in the same bed as your parents would eff you up. I think every kid has done that. But not with someone who isn't your parent, it's just wierd.

Cozmo D
12-02-2003, 08:34 PM
How about sleeping in the same bed with a strange man? The man is strange, as well as a stranger to these kids...sheesh! :poke:

Cozmo D
12-02-2003, 08:35 PM
And, as an adult male, with MANY extra bedrooms with MANY extra beds...WHY IS THAT 13 YEAR OLD BOY SLEEPING IN YOUR BED?

It's not sexual...ok, so what is it then? ARE YOU SNUGGLING? :poke:

Seriously Elizabeth...I love ya sweet and I know that you're going to be a FANTASTIC mother...but if you send your TEENAGE SON over to your ADULT MALE friend's house...who has plenty of spare rooms and plenty of spare beds...and find out that your TEENAGE SON slept instead in the same bed with your ADULT MALE FRIEND...and you don't become alarmed with this...I would be VERY DISAPPOINTED with your judgement. :sad: