PDA

View Full Version : Dees 1's 4 Frek, Elle, Syxx...

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
11-04-2003, 09:02 PM
... and any other gamers on this forum. A friend of mine is in the process of creating a video game of his own He had the characters, the combos and the story idea. He just needs to know who creates the ideas, th4 process in making it, the best game engines, and how to make money off of it. Let me know if you have any info on this and any additional ideas you have.

Tin-Q vay moch :mrgreen:

syxxpm
11-05-2003, 12:06 AM
you should right a story line or two in his game..... :thumup:

imagination plus graphics equals good games :mrgreen:

Harmeister
11-05-2003, 07:56 AM
The video game business is tough. I should know, I support it directly ( http://www.wotgreal.com ). It takes way more time than you'd expect, and way more money.

As for what exactly you need to do? There is no definitive answer. It depends a lot on the game.

Sorry I couldn't give a better answer. :donno:

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
11-07-2003, 11:42 PM
Thanx, Harmeister. I be sure to give him message. He's willing to give it a shot, anyway. He always said that it makes no sense for some one to have talent for music, art, or writing or any other talent and not being able to put it to use. And Syxx. It's not the first time he and I have collaberated on stories. You should have seen are sequels to Purple Rain and Def by Temptation.