PDA

View Full Version : Eisley = very good

Terrick
10-30-2003, 04:24 PM
So there's this band of like 18-2somethin year olds called Eisley. Their lead singer is a girl. I don't know how to explain why they're good-they just are. They've become one of my new favorite bands.

oh yeah, and some of their songs sound very radioheadish

Just thought anyone who is bored might wanna check 'em out... :poke:

dreamrib
10-31-2003, 01:17 PM
we have another VA True Budweiser band for the Southeast besides our Copper Sails, called Luckytown.

They are from VA Beach & they are actually really good. They have a lead female singer. her stage presense is like Gwen S. but a great show. Good voice, you find a few sampes on their website.

we got to hang with them for awhile since they were playing with Copper a few times. They got SO lucky. They won a Two page spread in Rolling Stones I think it was from Sep or Oct issue.

justafan
11-02-2003, 12:02 AM
I saw Eisley on VH1 today, it was some small interview with them on the road, or something like that. I like what I saw during the interview and the clips of the songs that they played, they were formally a christian-type band, but they have strayed away from that as time has gone on, they said something about 'they are too busy writing about trees and stuff, so their not religon based lyrics.' I am going to check them out though...