PDA

View Full Version : Costumes?

-Kosh-
10-29-2003, 01:32 PM
I'm shaving my head and goatee and will be donning a Charlie Brown shirt. :rock:

Brian221
10-29-2003, 03:11 PM
4 of my buds are the ghostbusters...I just decided to join them as either the stay-puff dude or Louis (rick moranis)

Terrick
10-29-2003, 04:24 PM
i'm thinking about just going as "Crazy Pencil-arm" because I'm broke. I was gonna be Mario and Luigi with somebody but it's too late to find stuff to make those costumes.

Hero1
10-29-2003, 11:05 PM
fuckin americans

Cozmo D
10-30-2003, 12:29 AM
This time I'm with you Tim!

justafan
10-30-2003, 02:21 AM
I am going to be an introvert and stay home, does that technically count as getting into the Holloween spirit? Slummin' on the 31st for me this year

spidey
10-30-2003, 02:43 AM
I'm going as the prince of darkness this year.....

and, no, it's not the devil.....

I'm going to be the prince of fuckin' darkness.....

I'm going to be Ozzy Osbourne for Halloween......

ROCK N' ROLL!!! :rock:

dreamrib
10-31-2003, 01:21 PM
haha..good ideas.

one of my friends is a teacher. One of her kids came to her with an idea she wanted to do but couldn't pull off.
she wanted to dress up as a potato & then attatch a penis to her outfit and go as a Dic-tater. Lol, cheesy I know but its what teenages are coming up with now.

Charlie brown, and Ghost busters...too funny!!

hmm halloween...i'm going out to a party or just out with friends, should at least be a interesting night.

syxxpm
10-31-2003, 01:50 PM
im gonna go as coz :mrgreen:

so if anybody sees me in brooklyn ...yell out WHAT UP SYXX! :rofl:

dreamrib
10-31-2003, 04:27 PM
LOL....hahah

Terrick
11-01-2003, 02:37 PM
i ended up going as a giant present. my friends were "bubble wrap man" and "a canadian". I'll scan some pics when I get 'em developed.

Dark Sun
11-03-2003, 12:31 AM
well, I was going to try to find a plaid suit like the one that Bog Boi from Outkast wears in his new video, but that was a little tough to come up with.

Instead I utilized my Tigger suit for the third year in a row. Three years ago I bought a full size Tigger (yes as in winnie the pooh) suit and rocked that. Last year my boy dyed his hair blond and we went to a party as Calvin and Hobbes- so this year? I threw on a golf shirt, khaki shorts, and a visor OVER the suit, carried the gold club and went as . . . TIGGER WOODS! Not many people got it right away, but hey- it was fun anyway.

Terrick
11-03-2003, 08:24 AM
like the one that Bog Boi from Outkast wears

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that's gonna be my name when i'm famous

Elizabeth
11-03-2003, 04:11 PM
I was a mummy-- which means I pretty much looked like an Egyptian women dressed in "rags". Joshua was going as a demon/devil, but the mask and make-up frustrated him, so he decided to save it for next year when he had more time for it, and just put on his old skeleton mask and gloves. So, together, we were the dead people having a baby (you could see my belly, 'cause the dress was tight). I'm sure it was a little creepy.

love
Elizabeth