PDA

View Full Version : should coz go on queer eye

Hero1
10-14-2003, 04:02 AM

Harmeister
10-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Yvette might like it, but I don't know how his mom would feel about the whole thing. She might beat them up with a broom before they ever even got up the inside flight of stairs, let alone to Coz's floor in the house.

(For those of you who didn't know, her appartment is on the first floor of the building, Coz doesn't live with is mom. Well, sort of... j/k man [well, she really does live on the first floor though])

SaintHax
10-14-2003, 11:04 AM
I think there should be a special show where they paint his steps

Cozmo D
10-14-2003, 11:39 AM
BTW, my moms says hello to you and your fam Harm. :mrgreen:

Going on that show would be useless for me, as I am way beyond all help or hope...besides, I just might indeed bash 1 or 2 of them...that show is hella annoying! :squint:

Yvette does enjoy it though, so I guess that may be the correct vote...but I refuse to watch the crap!!! :cuss:

syxxpm
10-14-2003, 11:48 AM
just hold em up at gun point and say "shut the f... up and paint my steps if you ever wanna see another nite at the blue oyster mutha fuccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas"....... :rofl:

Hero1
10-14-2003, 09:52 PM
haha i love that show its hilarious...the fashion guy is the funniest

Cozmo D
10-15-2003, 01:00 AM
haha i love that show its hilarious...the fashion guy is the funniest

If he's the 1 with the glasses he's definitely the 1 I'd bash 1st!!! :frek:

Hero1
10-15-2003, 01:54 AM
oh shit! hahahaha that'd make 4 good tv :haha:

Harmeister
10-15-2003, 08:27 AM
The fashion guy is the blonde super annoying one. The one with glasses is the food guy.

-Kosh-
10-15-2003, 09:45 AM
That's one show that I stay away from, after watching one episode. I can appreciate them trying to show that "everyone can be fabulous", but i don't appreciate the perpetuating of the usual stereotypes about gays. :)

You know, that we're all über-fashion conscious (I'm lucky if the crap I pull outta the closet, in the dark while still half-asleep, actually matches in the light of the day), with perfect hair (what hair?), and perfect house-keeping and cooking skills.

:laugh:

Although I am a kick-ass cook, if I do say so myself. :thumup:

-Kosh-
10-15-2003, 09:46 AM
ooog. and that other show... the "boy meets boy" one. :cuss: that one REALLY got my hackles up. Grrr...

Elizabeth
10-15-2003, 11:23 AM
I've not been too much into TV lately (especially not reality shows)... I've been kinda annoyed with the mediocrity,
but...

I LOVE this show! I just die laughing watching it. Not only do I love all of the guys on the show, but I love the guys whom they choose to help! Everyone on that show is always so lovable.

and I don't really think it perpetuates homosexual stereotypes... I don't know why I don't (because I can see where you're coming from on that one)... but I get a real warmth from them.

You guys are goofy for not thinking that show is so cute and funny.

love!
Elizabeth

Hero1
10-15-2003, 09:39 PM
i agree elizabeth is a fun show..i wouldnt take it too seriously