PDA

View Full Version : Carnivale

dreamrib
09-14-2003, 07:07 PM
I am VERY excited about this premiering tonight!! I have been watching all the specials on HBO. *claps* :thumup: :thumup: :mrgreen: :rock:

I love Sex In the City & with it finishing up this new serious looks AWESOME!!

I know a bunch of you have mentioned it when I was talking about Nip/Tuck.

So let us know what you think???

Be
09-15-2003, 12:42 PM
DAMN it...I friggin HATED TWIN PEAKS THE FIRST TIME AROUND!!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :sad: :sad: :cuss: :sad:

i lost my sunday nite therapy..
All is lost.................................

:sad:
b.

Cozmo D
09-15-2003, 01:05 PM
DAMN it...I friggin HATED TWIN PEAKS THE FIRST TIME AROUND!!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :sad: :sad: :cuss: :sad:

b.

I guess this means that you weren't feelin it. :rofl:

I hated Twin Peaks too but this seemed OK, though pretty fukkin wierd. I'll give it a few weeks to develop. I made the mistake of bailing on The Wire in it's 1st season cause it started out so slow, and when I checked back on it in like week 5 it had gotten seriously dope and I had some serious catchin up to do. Won't make that mistake on an HBO series again! :wink:

syxxpm
09-15-2003, 03:40 PM
be beats the log lady to death with a stick :rofl:

Be
09-16-2003, 12:33 PM
it has 3 episodes to get Good...NOT BEtter....GOOD!!...

or else i bail.... :rock:

:cuss:
b.

Cozmo D
09-16-2003, 01:40 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hears ya bruh!

Louis85
09-16-2003, 03:07 PM

b.

I feel you guys on this show. The first show wasn't all that, but in order to judge it fairly, maybe we need to watch a few more shows.
:donno:

Yeah Coz, "The Wire" in both seasons had its slow moments. Sometimes it seems like they jammed successful story line into the last two or three shows. And I won't even talk about "Sluts in the City!"

(of course NOTHING will ever take the place of "Oz" or "6 Feet"! Those two are excellent! :cool: )

P.s. Is anyone watching "Playmakers" on ESPN? Thoughts?

Louis

Cozmo D
09-16-2003, 04:04 PM
Nah, haven't caught it yet. I will though! :cool:

Foxy11
09-16-2003, 08:56 PM
I didn't get to see Carnivale, but I did see the behind the scenes show they did on it, and it seemed...interesting. I do plan on checking it out. HBO has some pretty good series. I've never watched Sex in the City, but OZ and Six Feet... :rock: :rock: , I usually turn the phone off for that hour...and I don't follow the Sopranos regularly but when I do come in and out of it, it's pretty good.

dreamrib
09-30-2003, 02:31 PM
I missed the 2nd episode but so far have the first one down. I actually liked it. A friend is hooked on it & talks to me about it all the time.

its so different than most of the stuff you find on tv now I am getting into it.