PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck

dreamrib
09-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Has anyone watched this show?? I started watching it a week ago, saw the first 4 episodes. It is awesome!! you guys should check it out on FX network. I can't beleive they show this on regular cable & not like HBO/Showtime. Its really graphic....

Its about two plastic surgeons. One is married & the other is a major player. Of course every week is about a different patient & things they have going on, but definatly keeps the hour interesting. The only bad part is they actually really get graphic showing the surgeries they do. I think it is off the hook good though!

well let me know

Be
09-05-2003, 12:01 PM
i friggin love this show...

it's keepin me alive until Carnivale'

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Rumi_Philosophie
09-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Sounds quite gross and macabre to me. :donno:

dreamrib
09-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Hey Be!! :)
What is Carnivale Like? I haven't seen that one yet. I've heard about it, but haven't caught it on yet.
I have started watching dead like me...Its slow but funny! I can't wait until Six Feet Under comes back on.

Ahh Rumi...well it definatly can be at a few points of the show. I guess I don't think about it because I've seen that type of stuff before. Just think of as an up to date soap opera almost. Most of it doesn't focus around things like that.

:)

dreamrib
09-07-2003, 11:22 PM
O.K. So no one else has seen it yet???

I also saw that Carnivale starts next week....I watched the whole making out of thing, it looks cool.

Hero1
09-08-2003, 02:52 AM
one of the writers of star trek ds9/next generation final next gen episode first contact movie is writing carnivale..looks interesting

dreamrib
09-08-2003, 08:13 AM
it does. I watched the special yesterday. They are specific about having two different story lines for each show. they say you might have to watch a few times but you will definatly be interested

Cozmo D
09-08-2003, 10:17 AM
HBO is on a serious roll, The Wire SMOKED this season. I WILL be there for Carnivale! :rock: :rock: :rock:

dreamrib
09-08-2003, 10:36 AM
thats the only show I can't say i'm into is the wire...

Hero1
09-08-2003, 09:29 PM
im up to abt episode 6 of the 2nd series of the wire..i love it

Cozmo D
09-09-2003, 01:48 AM
The Wire is now my absolute fav, I'm feelin it even more than The Sopranos!

dreamrib
09-09-2003, 07:02 PM
well I've seen the overwhelming results no one has seen it yet.

Check it out..so you can make a judgement for yourself.

Its on Tonight...Tuesdays 10pm EST on FX.