PDA

View Full Version : OK...I cut the electric cable of the NE...

Chief
08-15-2003, 12:02 AM
We can talk behind their back.....dont worry..all bad post will be deleted..

really i just wanted to see if Coz would take the time to do some housework...thats all..no harm, no foul.

frEk
08-15-2003, 12:45 AM
yeah they finally let us outta work and i stopped to get some beer on the way home(what the hell else is there to do with no power but get drunk in the dark) and it seemed i wasn't the only one with that idea. place was packed like a mad rush to get supplies for a disaster, cept everyone's at the liquor store stockin up, "fuck the water and canned goods, long as i'm good and drunk i'm ready for anything"....just another day in jersey i suppose.... :rofl:

Hero1
08-15-2003, 05:36 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats whats gonna happen at the end of the world

Cozmo D
08-15-2003, 10:32 AM
I knew I shouldn't have tried to run the toaster and the blender at the same time! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was wild though, we were out from 4:10 pm yesterday until 4:30 am this morning. Alot of the city is still out! A friend of mine that lives down the block who's also a DJ brought out his generator and his equipment and we virtually had a block party until 11:30 last night...Matt had a ball! :thumup:

And since everybody listened to me and never opened the fridge we didnt lose any food...the meat in the freezer stayed frozen solid! :mrgreen:

frEk
08-15-2003, 11:30 AM
damn, i was only out from about 4 to 8 last night.....power came back on the instant i had finished digging out and lighting a bunch of candles :lol:

syxxpm
08-15-2003, 12:44 PM
i was out from 415pm to 615 am. :cuss: :wave:

and chief,.....mr freeze(ben) crashed the power with his mac :rofl:

DJ Detroit Butcher
08-16-2003, 11:09 PM
28 hours we were out of power here, a mile north of detroit. what sucked the most was no water either.

my wife: "let's go to the bedroom. what else is there to do in a blackout besides have sex?"

:rock: :thumup:

syxxpm
08-17-2003, 01:15 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

gonna start staging blackouts soon huh :wink: :rofl:

Louis85
08-21-2003, 12:28 PM
I guess we got lucky here, no power outage at all.

Brian221
08-21-2003, 01:19 PM
28 hours we were out of power here, a mile north of detroit. what sucked the most was no water either.

my wife: "let's go to the bedroom. what else is there to do in a blackout besides have sex?"

:rock: :thumup:

Nice...but personally, I can only have so much sex before I need to rehydrate...hope you had some gatorade or somethin'. :cool2:

bRiAn