PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here

Deity
08-09-2003, 11:57 PM
Hi all...just got out of the hospital today. It sure puts things in perspective when you are ill, all the things you have...and right now i would like to thank all of you for being friends of mine, and being here at the forum to make things seem a little sunnier when i'm not feeling so well. Don't worry, i don't have a terminal illness...but i was pretty sick. I'm better now (thankfully). :wave: :cool:

filmwizdaddy
08-10-2003, 01:37 AM
I am glad you ae better.......When I was living in the dorms at my college I got rushed to the ER because of some freak bug that was going around. I ended up spending the night in the hospital and I had a presentation in class th next morning and I still felt like doodoo. That fluid stuff sux cause it is supposed to make you feel nausiated. I thought I was really going to need some serious attention but in to days I was ok. It was something I ate I am sure of it.

:umm2: :itch:

Cozmo D
08-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Wow Deity, sorry to hear that, glad you're better! :sad:

You've gotta take better care of yourself babe! :slap:

Where's that bum Tybris? Tell him if he can't do a better job of keeping you well, we're gonna send out a replacement for him!!! :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Deity
08-10-2003, 02:28 PM
:haha: :haha:
Well, Ty is an awesome man; and he did take very good care of me while i was ill...but of course there was only so much he could do...so that is why i had to go to the hospital. He was there for me the entire time in the emergency room and everything...held my hand and comforted me when needed. He deserves the "Best boyfriend of the Year" award! :wink:

Louis85
08-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Damn Dee, I didn't even know you were sick lady! :sad: I'm glad you are better now. :) I'm also glad my little bro took care of you. He definitely is good people! :rock:

Stay on the mend, and take a virtual hug from me!

Louis

syxxpm
08-10-2003, 10:46 PM
welcome back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

dreamrib
08-11-2003, 10:58 PM
I'm glad your better & back around.

It definatly puts things into a Total different light when you get sick. I have had my wakeup call there before.

It makes you enjoy things you would have never imagined.

Hope you stay happy & healthy D!!