PDA

View Full Version : the gay rapper

Hero1
07-31-2003, 09:14 PM
it wasnt be after all...

http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/0...76407312003.cfm (http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/07312003/headlines1076407312003.cfm)

Rumi_Philosophie
07-31-2003, 09:34 PM
A sellout

fake

disgusting

syxxpm
07-31-2003, 11:02 PM
how is he a sellout? um is he a straight guy pretending? :donno:

Cozmo D
08-01-2003, 12:03 AM
OH SHIT...RUMI'S BACK!!!

Cozmo D
08-01-2003, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I don't get the sellout or fake thing...the disgusting comment depends on your point of view.

filmwizdaddy
08-01-2003, 04:29 PM
heh we all thought you died rumi!!!!!!!!!!

Hero1
08-01-2003, 08:13 PM
how is he a sellout? um is he a straight guy pretending? :donno:

syxx use your gaydar

Tybris
08-01-2003, 11:15 PM
The disgusting part may come in in that picture..like we really want to see his tightie whities and the surrounding pubs... :wtf:

Mistress M
08-01-2003, 11:28 PM
Like I wanna see J-lo's fucking tits, but they're plastered everywhere...sex sells, baby, and frankly, I don't think you're the intended target audience...

syxxpm
08-01-2003, 11:57 PM
i apparently am the intended audience,,,,,,,,and he wasnt too bad,,,he made need some nair though...........and a shower.....and some vivarin cuz he look s like he hasnt slept in ages........ :umm:

Mistress M
08-02-2003, 11:40 AM
he made need some nair though....... :umm:

Dude, what is up with that? seriously,I'm not being sarcastic here...but why do gay men and many women anymore like men who are hairless? I ahve never understood that..I mean, sure, a total furball is not attractive, but I like when a man has some hair in all the right places -- it's kind of manly and sexy (especially some hair on the chest, I think that is way more attractive than a smooth chest...) I mean to me, hairless is so like a little kid...you know? like men have hair, boys don't...so i don't get why that has become like such an element of "sexiness"...it seems so, pedophillic or something...

and i'll turn it around for the guys, too...I understand most of the hairlessness on women, but what's up with wanting women to be bald in the pubic area? I mean, maybe if a woman is very, very shapely so she looks like a woman no matter what, but on a petite woman it just makes her look like a little girl...why do men find that attractive? I'm really, seriously curious about this...

syxxpm
08-02-2003, 12:33 PM
i dont mean his entire body,,,,,,hairy for me is cool....but his crotch looks like a forest and he still has his bvds on! :umm: :poke:

Tybris
08-02-2003, 01:42 PM
yes it was quite disturbing..if you're going to show off that area then trim, cut, shave, nair..something so we don't have to see it sticking out of his underoos...I'm a hairy guy, not a fluffball so I don't mind that, but I'm not about to go sportin a speedo with pubs pokin out either..and I don't want to see JLo's tits plastered everywhere either, not that she's not attractive, but that doesn't mean I want to see her T&A either.

Rumi_Philosophie
08-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Hi everyone

Yes I'm back from Bouctou City. Ya'll noticed I was gone. Cool.

Well I do not at all have a problem with Gays,even if they become rappers,but I don't like sellout (i.e. Market scheme) artists. Hey, this is comming from someone who listens to ethnomusicology c.d.'s and rocks to it. :rock:

Come to think of it I could do for some Tehardent(type of indigenous West African Guitar) music right now.

:thumup:

bobble
08-04-2003, 03:14 AM
and i'll turn it around for the guys, too...I understand most of the hairlessness on women, but what's up with wanting women to be bald in the pubic area? I mean, maybe if a woman is very, very shapely so she looks like a woman no matter what, but on a petite woman it just makes her look like a little girl...why do men find that attractive? I'm really, seriously curious about this...

Well, bald isn't good, but trimmed is nice, unless you find the image of your lover picking pubic hair from his/her teeth sexy.

Hrm. Interesting way to make my entrance into the forums here.

Hi all. I'm Bobble.

Bobble

Hero1
08-04-2003, 06:14 AM
hey welcome aboard bobble! :rock: :rock: :rock:

mistress i think shaved is hot..its just more inviting :wink:

Cozmo D
08-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Howdy Bobbie, glad ta have ya! :wave:

I'm with Tim on this 1...every kitty should be warm, wet, and hairless!!!! :yum:

And not all men have hair on their chests, I think I have maybe 15 strands. Because I have a moderate dose of Native American blood in my make-up my chest is bare, and my face would be too if I had never forced shaving as a teen. As it is, I still only shave about 2 or 3 times a year (to keep the wife happy) and that's basicly under my chin...I couldn't grow a facial beard if I tried!

However, I can shave my head bald and sport a decent sized fro inside of 3 months! :pimp: