PDA

View Full Version : PM dawn G Force

mattpursel
03-07-2002, 02:47 PM
I don't remember if I've brought this up before, but I made a cool PM dawn G-force script.

I could upload the pics and info how to do it in the multimedia section if Brian221 is interested.

I made one w/ michael jordan too.
The one w/ PM DAWN has a pic of BE and the caption"IMagine yourself as more than a human being..etc."

You have to download G-force off the net and then there's a couple other add-on programs that go w/ G-force like Flaming Demon to make it better. You can make what they call scripts like a play where you tell G-force what to do. For example, show a pic of BE w/ the quote.

WHere it says "sprites", put a pic of your choice. Where it says "Particles", put text.
Where it says "scripts", I could help out if interested. Or just figure it out like i did.

Brian221
03-07-2002, 03:02 PM
If you could email it to me at brianwelter@hotmail.com I'll post it somewhere on pmdawn.net.

syxxpm
03-07-2002, 03:06 PM
dude a pm dawn cartoon would rule :thumup: -syxxpm

Terrick
12-11-2002, 05:28 PM
dude a pm dawn cartoon would rule :thumup: -syxxpm

heh heh heh.....the things you can find on page 30 of the forum.......

frEk
12-11-2002, 10:12 PM
ummmmmmmm, does this have anything to do with the g-spot?

Terrick
12-11-2002, 10:33 PM
no, but he said it would be cool to have a pm dawn cartoon, and that was a long time ago...today i went back and looked at old posts and found it...it's funny cuz astral plain is close enough to a pm dawn cartoon.

syxxpm
12-11-2002, 11:54 PM
dude a pm dawn cartoon would rule :thumup:

oh wait we now officially have one :thumup: :thumup: