PDA

View Full Version : BIRTHDAY BBQ!!!

Cozmo D
07-17-2003, 04:40 PM
Saturday, August 9th, 3pm til God knows when!

All forum members are invited! :mrgreen:

If you missed last year, well don't be stoopid 2 years in a row!!! :slap:

SaintHax
07-17-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm gonna be stupid again because it's so damn far away :sad:

Cozmo D
07-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Of course, I meant people within range. :wink: :slap:

SaintHax
07-17-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm within range of anything, it's just how much effort I want to put into getting off my ass... :mrgreen:

Cozmo D
07-17-2003, 05:22 PM
Oh...well that's a horse of a different color...stoopid! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

syxxpm
07-17-2003, 07:29 PM
:mrgreen: -barring obstacles

Mistress M
07-17-2003, 08:15 PM
I would love to be there Coz. PM me your addy.... :thumup:

dreamrib
07-17-2003, 08:47 PM
Aww :sad: :sad: I hate living so far away!!!

Louis85
07-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Damn, I gotta jump down that turnpike one of these days!!

frEk
07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
hey i'll be there for sure, i mean who knows how many more birthdays the man can make it to

Harmeister
07-18-2003, 06:41 AM
Of all the ironies I'll actually be in NJ (Flanders) that week. PM me the address and I'll do my best for my wife and I to be there.

Cozmo D
07-18-2003, 07:21 AM
hey i'll be there for sure, i mean who knows how many more birthdays the man can make it to

Hmmmm...I'll make sure to spatter some nice juicy roasted dead animal grease all over your veggie burgers! :yum:

fd
07-18-2003, 02:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Harmeister
07-25-2003, 12:52 PM
Coz, is this an adult only affair or can kids come too?

I ask because we'll be sort of in route from NJ back to Boston when we come. We're off to mouse-land in Florida at 4:30 monday morning so I figure we'll probably be better off having a day to get organized between trips on that sunday.

So I'd have a 4 year old and a 3 year old tag-a-long along with my wife and 3-month old (yes, I have a tribe for a family)

Cozmo D
07-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Should be plenty of kids here!!! We were friggin loaded with them last year, so bring 'em on. I'll try my best not to get too drunk and fall on them! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DJ Detroit Butcher
07-29-2003, 04:48 PM
wish I could make it for this bubble, but I can't get out of Detroit at all in august. shitty

Mistress M
07-31-2003, 05:46 PM
Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to make it...

Just got a call that one of my best friends is in a hospital in Albany -- she was on ehr way to her vacation in New Hampshire, when her fiance fell asleep at the wheel. She has a shattered femur (and she was a tap and modern dancer -- there went that :sad: ) and is going in for plastic surgery tonight because her cheek bone and eye socket was shattered as well...so I'm going upstate this weekend to visit her in the hospital...maybe next time guys...

Cozmo D
07-31-2003, 07:01 PM
Really sorry to hear that Mistress, please offer your friend and her fiance
my best wishes. :sad:

You do realize though, that the BBQ is next weekend (August 9th) not this one? :donno:

DJ Detroit Butcher
07-31-2003, 07:18 PM
SHIT that's rough

Mistress M
07-31-2003, 08:59 PM
august 9th???!! I thought it was August 3rd!! well, shit, then I definitely can't go becuase I'm going on vacation!! and as much as I would like to meet you guys and go to a BBQ and all...there's no way I'm not going on my camping trip to Maine!!

Cozmo D
07-31-2003, 11:57 PM
Ahhh well...more booz an beef for us!!! :yum: :thumup: :coz: :yum:

And nasty tastin no protien havin non nutritious veggie crap for FrEk...heheheheh. :umm:

Hey, maybe Be will bring a few sneak peeks of the upcoming album...(hint hint hint) :wink:

Dark Sun
08-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Damn Coz, I wish I could make it, but I already committed to a graduation/send off party for one of my high school friends . . .

I really wish I could make it though, if that counts for anything . . . it would have been phat

frEk
08-08-2003, 10:20 PM
hey coz what's your addy again, pm it to me

Harmeister
08-09-2003, 12:56 PM
We're heading on over. Be prepared to be invaded by the Harmon clan. It's gonna take us a few hours to get there, though.

SweetNsoFLyy
08-09-2003, 03:25 PM
LMAO@that siggy! hahaha :rofl: :laugh:

well, i guess everybody is gettin ready / or already hookin up the dj equipment, and firing up tha grill. Eat the burnt rib 4 me Coz...i like myne a bit WELL done. and oh yea...throw some "tata" salad and baked beans on the plate too... lol...

wipe tha bbq sauce off~a~ da side of ya lips! :slap: lmao.

:thumup:

3cookies

Harmeister
08-10-2003, 12:50 AM
Eat the burnt rib 4 me Coz...

you have no idea how true that statement is. (No offense Coz) Those ribs were charcolfied and Coz ate the *only* one. His mom wouldn't even feed em to the dog.....

hot dogs and hamburgers were good till we ran out of propane...

syxxpm
08-10-2003, 12:38 PM
it rocked :rock: me likey :mrgreen: .......definetly a yearly event not to miss... :thumup: ......

thanks coz for having me
and thanks frek for the transportation services...... :wave:

oh and coz.........sugie otis...........was the answer i believe :bowdown:

Cozmo D
08-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Word! When I read what Sweet wrote it cracked me up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, them things were burnt to a crisp, we finally had a coup and Harmiester took over the grill...though my chicken came out pretty damm good if I say so myself!

After we got the new propane (Harmiester and his beautiful family had to make their way back to Boston by then), I retook control of the grill...and burnt the next batch of ribs to a crisp too!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

syxxpm
08-10-2003, 12:41 PM
coz.....kills ribs dead......(parody of raid slogan) :rofl:

SweetNsoFLyy
08-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Word! When I read what Sweet wrote it cracked me up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL...im a sUsta! U know how we do it...i ain't scared 2 get my "grub" on, at a bbq...Im like this...and in the words of a "BIG" sista that I once heard, "You gots to give me a REAL plate, i cant get down like i want to on a lil bitty ol paper plate!" LMAO..."now, wha the cornbread at!" haha... :laugh: :mrgreen: just kidding ...

Seriously tho...On your birthday, (altho i know how much brothas like to show off and get down on the grill), you really shoulda been chill maxxin... :thumup:

but telepathically, you were honouring my wishes for that one small piece of burnt rib!...wut~n~'ya bru?. lmbo!!! :thumup: :rofl:

glad to see u in good spirits and that everybody had a good tyme...

:wink:

3cookies

DJ Detroit Butcher
08-11-2003, 06:33 PM
real sorry I missed all that. Sounds like it :rock: 'd.