PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FATHERS DAY BE, Coz & Chief :)

SweetNsoFLyy
06-14-2003, 02:16 PM
sry its a bit early, but i figured u guys would get to read it today, and maybe too buzy to stop in tomorrow. Just want to wish you both, and ALL of the fathers on the forum a Happy Father's Day...and everybody an enjoyable day with ur fathers tomorrow. I hope that everything goes smoothly for u all. ThanX Coz for the music in the past, keep on bringing it back 4 us oldskoolers, and Be, im proud to be the owner of my first PM Dawn cd. absolutely beautiful...the way u write...and such a sweet lovable voice...Chief, ur definately an enjoyable gem to talk 2 on da phone...HAX... :poke: such a sweetheart...this is 4 u too big guy... :wink:

ok...my fathers day gift to u guys...A cake recipe thats rockin "Sweet and SOFLyy" all over it...haha. just trust me on this guys. :thumup:

3cups all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 cups softened butter (not margarine)
1/8 oz pack of cream cheese
3 cups of sugar
6 large eggs
1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavouring
1/8 teaspoon salt

Preheat the oven to only 300 degrees

ok...beat the butter & cream cheese for 2 minutes. Gradually add the sugar. Then add your eggs..but ONE AT A TIME now...mix each egg until you see no yellow before you add the next ..ok? Add your vanilla flavouring, then gradually add the flour & salt. MIx it all real well.

Grease & flour a 10" bundt tube pan. I prefer a baking spray thats already got the flour in it...like pam, or wesson...whateva u like.

Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clear.
next...you must put 2 cups of water in an oven safe measuring cup under the cake to keep it moiste...

cool on wire rack, OR better yet,...do my number,...eat it while its gUd and hott.. :wink: thas MY preference... :rofl: (no pun intended yall...) now i gotta post this on my site haha...

have a good one yall..Muuuuuah* much love... :wink:

peace...and im out! :offtheair:

cookies

SweetNsoFLyy
06-14-2003, 04:29 PM
ps...make sure the water is in the cup WHILE the cake is baking...not afterwards haha.. :thumup:

just makin sure... :wink:

cookies

Cozmo D
06-14-2003, 04:53 PM
Thanx Sweet! :mrgreen:

Chief
06-14-2003, 05:04 PM
thanks sweet.....plannin on fishin in the morning...

Rumi_Philosophie
06-14-2003, 05:19 PM
I miss my Daddy :cry: :cry: :cry:

He passed away last year. This is the first of now many Father's day that I will have to cry my eyes out. :cry:

I wished I could buy all those socks I failed to get him all those Father's day passed. :cry:

So you fathers on this forum,make sure your kids appreciate having you in their lives because one day God is going to call you back home and they will have to make due from there on,of which the cycle will continue with them and their kids...

I WANT MY DADDY!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

fd
06-14-2003, 05:47 PM
:cry:

spidey
06-15-2003, 12:32 PM
Happy D-Day

Cozmo D
06-15-2003, 12:52 PM
Happy Father's Day Be, Chief, and Harmiester!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hold ya head up Rumi! :wave:

Catch me a nice big catfish Chief!!! :yum:

Chief
06-15-2003, 01:28 PM
happy fathers day yall...

caught 6 blue gill, 5 large mouth bass, 3 medium cats, and one good size 8lb 22 in long cat....mmmmmm....fishheads,fishheads, rolly polly fishheads, eat them up...yummmmm....

Cozmo D
06-15-2003, 02:22 PM
:yum: :yum: :yum:

fd
06-16-2003, 03:36 PM
I wonder what I would've gotten my pops........ :donno: