PDA

View Full Version : top 5 worst movies of all time

filmwizdaddy
06-10-2003, 11:53 PM
1. Master of Disguise

Starring: Dana Carvey

2. Little Nikky

Starring: Adam Sandler

It actually made a top 25 worst movies of all time list on.....I think entertainment???.....or was it.....I don't remember.

3. Cool as Ice

Starring: Vanilla Ice

4. Street Fighter

Starring: Jean Claude Van Dam

5. Most of the horror flicks of the 80s.

Starring: actors with no careers now.

And NOWWW!!!

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>[/SIZE]Possibly a new movie to add to the list....and it may beat out some of these titles listed.

AND it is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

</span>FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TADAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There you have it folks!!!!!

A horribly cheasy idea that will bring some horrible musical numbers from horrible entertainers....TADAHHH!!!!!!!!

The only people I can forgive in going to see it is small children. They don't know any better. Their parents should be punished.......................................... .................................................. ......................[size=24]SEVERELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SaintHax
06-11-2003, 12:13 AM
3. Cool as Ice

Starring: Vanilla Ice

best movie ever!!! :thumup: :rofl:

Hero1
06-11-2003, 12:22 AM
hey the dad from family ties was in cool as ice!

syxxpm
06-11-2003, 12:33 AM
you forgot any movie madonna ever made :umm:

Hero1
06-11-2003, 02:14 AM
this is the worst movie ever made..i dare you to watch it

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0167825

Hero1
06-11-2003, 02:16 AM
actually ibet no one could possibly sit through that entire movie

Rumi_Philosophie
06-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Uhm I liked many of the 80's horror flicks especially The Kiss and the Howling sequels. :rock:

Cozmo D
06-11-2003, 12:11 PM
Only flic I've seen on that list is Little Nicky...and believe me I've seen far worse than that!

Etherspin
06-11-2003, 03:47 PM
1. Exisentz(however the actual title is spelt) ..

Mistress M
06-11-2003, 07:17 PM
the worst movie I have ever seen is Eraserhead...I have neve NEEDED a movie to end the way I actually, physically NEEDED that ,ovie to end...it was truly painful to watch... :sad:

daveisback
06-12-2003, 05:34 AM
police academy :- mission to moscow

.....sheeeiiiittte!

daveisback
06-12-2003, 05:55 AM
(Looking at the imdb bottom 100 list)

i dont see face off or MI 1 & 2 - they were absolute bollocks :cuss:

yet i can see super mario bros which may have been bad but i'll let that off coz i luved the game. street fighter sucked . didn't know they made a 'double dragon'

what the!!!??? ... weekend and bernies 2!! OI! that films a classic!

'stop! or my mom will shoot!' you can almost here Sly say it when you read it (shudders). awful.

and hey! i actually liked Little Nicky :thumup: :thumup: :thumup:

Azathoth
06-12-2003, 10:01 AM
1) The House That Screamed
2) Skullduggery
3) Jack Frost 2
4) Steven King's Sleepwalkers
5) Feeders

For anyone saying movies that made national release, you clearly have not seen the pure terror that is these movies. Fear them, for one day Mark and John Polonia may again walk upon this earth and unleash TERROR!

filmwizdaddy
06-13-2003, 09:54 AM
this is the worst movie ever made..i dare you to watch it

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0167825

I am afraid to watch it!!!!

filmwizdaddy
06-13-2003, 10:12 AM
(Looking at the imdb bottom 100 list)

i dont see face off or MI 1 & 2 - they were absolute bollocks:thumup:

These movies are far better quality. I agree that m1 and 2 are not great movies.....mainly because of scrawny tom cruise.....but the production quality was much better. No real cheesieness.

syxxpm
06-13-2003, 11:50 AM
jaws the revenge and hell comes to frog town should have won oscars :weird: :weird: :weird: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: