PDA

View Full Version : When dreams collide[ the Morpheus interlude]

Rumi_Philosophie
04-10-2003, 12:28 PM
Hey does anyone here ever have nights when they are so afraid to go to sleep because they know they are going to have recurring psychotic nightmares? You know those dreams that leave you shaken up when you awake and all through tthe day.

Do you ever wonder if there is a Morpheus out there somewhere that really does get his jollies from terrorising people in their sleep? I do.

What do you think of about this. :donno:

syxxpm
04-10-2003, 01:00 PM
i think its a beautiful day outside.... :thumup:
go play in the sunshine........ :mrgreen:
besides....morpheus is a schoolbus driver by day :weird:

Cozmo D
04-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Could it be that you're being attacked (seriously)?

Or maybe there's a screw or 2 loose (just as seriously).

Rumi_Philosophie
04-10-2003, 04:13 PM
I used to ride the school bus.....

Am I being attacked,uhm,well I did have an encounter recently with a psychotic fling. No but my dreams prelude him.

I don't know maybe that is just one of my realities. :donno:

fd
04-10-2003, 04:22 PM
call the national guard :umm:

syxxpm
04-10-2003, 11:09 PM
or the national nightmare eradicators union :umm:

Mistress M
04-11-2003, 01:27 AM
call the national guard :umm:

Please!

Who ya gunna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS! :mrgreen:

Mistress M
04-11-2003, 01:32 AM
seriously, Rumi, I don't generally have nightmares, so I can't really give you any real help on this one...but sometimes I do ponder the Lao-tzu conundrum of the butterfly -- are my dreams reality, or is my reality really a dream? It's like Alice through the looking glass -- which dreamed it? Was it her, or was it the white king? :donno:

Etherspin
04-12-2003, 04:04 PM
i find nowdays every dream i have gives me slightly more depth of dream perception and control, and i can see some sense of order even though the dreams are quite twisted and i look forward to most of them..