PDA

View Full Version : cozmo, frek..

atma
04-02-2003, 04:27 PM
www.pmdawnonline.com/~atma/Arturia.Modular.System.v1.0-OxYGeN.rar (http://www.pmdawnonline.com/~atma/Arturia.Modular.System.v1.0-OxYGeN.rar)

get this!!!

probably the most realistic sounding softsynth i've heard.. sounds a lot like a hardware unit.. check it.

Cozmo D
04-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Good lookin Atma! :thumup:

frEk
04-03-2003, 12:25 AM
i've heard about this, lemme check it........i played around with a pretty dope softsynth too, albino by rob papen.........i'm gonna have all the sound i can lust for in a minute though.........finally gettin one this month......THE virtual analog synth.......was about to get a supernova II but just can't deny it........grabbin me a virus C :cool: damn i've wanted one for the longest, can't wait for that shit

atma
04-03-2003, 01:05 AM
if you're gonna spend that kind of cash, you migh as well consider the nord stuff too, like the nord lead 3... you might like it more than the virus, i dunno. i'd definately check it out if you're gonna go all out for a virtual analog though.

frEk
04-03-2003, 01:36 AM
yeah i play with a lead 3 all the time, kinda old school sounding but it's definitely cool.......amazing thick sweeping pads and real maluable too, love making real oscillatory patches out of it. i think it's amient qualities are it's best, makes me wonder why they named it a lead? but i wouldn't use it for tracks that often myself personally, invaluable it might be for certain situatuations i just can't see the situation arising often enuff to justify it for myself. it really came down to a novation or a virus though, it's a real tough call. the super nova is simply evil n it's got wicked nasty filters, low or high.....the whole thing screams dance...........but i think the virus gotta be the one, plus dual filters open alot of doors..........maybe i'll get my hands on a nova one day too though :wink:

oh as for that arturia, THAT THINGS A CPU BEAST! hoggin my system like crazy once a compex patch is loaded..........my computer aint the hottest, but shit i can open every vsti i own and be going ok (yeah i know coz, macinblah blah) pretty deep though, bet old skool cats'll really dig it, got some reeeaally nice bottom end on it too

Cozmo D
04-03-2003, 10:08 AM
:flipoff:

frEk
04-14-2003, 10:13 PM
well, i made up my mind and placed the order........

[b]give ya a hint :wink:
<-----------------

oh just got back from emagic training for logic 6, gotta admit logic is a dope ass program........not enough to get me away from cubase and run out and get a mac, but dope nonetheless........got a free platinum 5 with all the plug ins though :) so i got lots to play around with, what i really need is sound diver though, workin on it