PDA

View Full Version : Jodeci

filmwizdaddy
03-21-2003, 12:53 PM
This summer 2003. It looks like it will be droppin!!! I really don't think that anyone cares in this forum however. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Deity
03-21-2003, 09:57 PM
well if that is what you think, then i hate to disappoint you, cause i love jodeci! "Lately" happens to be one of my all time faves by them :rock: :rock:

filmwizdaddy
03-21-2003, 11:49 PM
Well thats good to know. But it seems that everyone only remembers them by their first album. I don't think people know how important devante swing has been to the present day. He discoverd missy elliot and timbaland and they were even on their second album. Hopefully their next release will change everything again. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Missy and timbaland are now big time and its so disappointing that an agruement between devante and timbaland has ruined any career opportinuties for devante lately. He is been working with a few rock groups like aerosmith. He has recorded songs for artists but they never get released as a cut on an album. That sucks bad. Hopefully they will comeback with a new sound. We will see. :thumup: :thumup:

Elizabeth
03-24-2003, 11:13 AM
:thumup:
I really liked Jodeci, but I was in elementary school and middle school when they were around. But if there as good now as they were then, I'm excited.
Elizabeth