PDA

View Full Version : djs and fellow vinyl junkies....

DJ Detroit Butcher
03-07-2003, 03:30 AM
I just stumbled onto the greatest online record store, they even have Newcleus Jam on It 12" for 7 bucks!! I'm layin down about 5 bills to them when taxes come in!! Things I never thought I'd find. Coz, do you get paid for this new pressing? http://www.turntablelab.com/

Cozmo D
03-07-2003, 03:45 AM
As far as I know that's not a new pressing. Hot (Henry Stone, my favorite crook in the record bidness) has been bootin' it for years. And nope, I don't see a dime.

DJ Detroit Butcher
03-07-2003, 03:57 AM
Fuck, a bootleg? There ain't no way you can put the drop on that? I almost feel bad buying it now, but the instrumental mix on the b-side just kills me. I must have missed all your horror stories about the old days that everyone else here seems to have already heard. What's the deal here, Coz? If you had a copy to sell I'd buy it off YOU!

Cozmo D
03-07-2003, 11:29 AM
It's no sweat J, go ahead and cop it. Hot went under about 2 years ago (owing me money of course) so I think they probably just had some copies anyway. At any rate, thier store is not far from me so I think I'll pay them a visit. :wink:

syxxpm
03-07-2003, 01:48 PM
ben cenac....kickin ass and takin names :rock: :mrgreen:

DJ Detroit Butcher
03-07-2003, 06:51 PM
Buss that ass Coz!
:rock: