PDA

View Full Version : In Need of some Off Topic Help

dreamrib
02-23-2003, 01:08 PM
Hey again. You guys know I have my PM Dawn dedication on my webpage. http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn

well I get emails all the time asking me various questions. Most of which no sweat answer without even having to look at anything. Most are general or need some help, or finding a song,etc.

well this girl emailed me asking about a song I know nothing about. Apparently she says there is this group that used Set Adrift as remix in their song. All she can remember is a video of a woman who did the song. She was set at a pool or beach wearing a bathing suit & set adrift in the background. She remembers her singing at the begining "perfect day perfect day" and possibly Spanish.

I usually know off the wall things like this, but I am at a loss. I know these are some wierd clues but any insight let me know so I can pass it along. I always try & get back to the people that email me questions about PM Dawn from my webpage!

Thanks
Lisa
DreamerIbe

syxxpm
02-24-2003, 03:21 PM
maybe it was the backstreetboys version from their debut album :donno: :donno:

dreamrib
02-24-2003, 03:37 PM
no actually this was a women singing. She was insistant on the women singing in the video, bathing suit, etc. But thank you for trying 6 *hugs* always putting forth the effort!!!

:)

syxxpm
02-25-2003, 12:21 AM
aw tanks i try my best...now wheres that blushing emoticon..oops only on yahoo ...

dreamrib
02-25-2003, 02:53 PM
hehe, I know ya do! Sometimes you just need that extra reminder :)

daveisback
02-26-2003, 05:32 PM
that was probably queen pen's shite version of True. although it was renamed under the less obvious title 'Its True'. :sad:

some people just don't bloody learn :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

wasn't there a spoof of that song on a film or something? maybe that was it

dreamrib
02-26-2003, 06:19 PM
Hey Dave!!! Good to see ya.

Thanks, I just forwarded that to the girl who was asking me. Maybe that's whats she's looking for.