PDA

View Full Version : Let me Hear Some Noise

dreamrib
02-23-2003, 12:43 PM
Hey guys! I know I've been away off and on for awhile so I need some updated. All you crazy ones i know...speak up, make some noise. Let me know your still here, that I know ya, etc.

For all those that are new & Don't know me...well feel free to post & lets change that!

Lol, go away for awhile & everything changes!

fd
02-23-2003, 03:11 PM
glad your back, i been busy at work,
chief has been judging moustach competitions,
frek has been trying to get a job as a grave digger,
coz is in europe trying to find someone stupid enough to take on the job of painting his steps
6 has been approached by micheal palin to do a comedy series called "american poof"

umm, actually those were all lies, except the moustach part.

dreamrib
02-23-2003, 03:49 PM
Lol, hey at least your keeping things interesting!

yeah work sometimes tends to take over your life, although I've come to find after a few snow days work can actually be some kind of normalcy.

Now how exactly do you get into judging moustaches??

spidey
02-23-2003, 07:52 PM
Welcome Back..I just came back, too....lots of drama....but I'm still around...glad you are, too!!

dreamrib
02-23-2003, 09:21 PM
HeyB! Its nice to see you. Lol, i've adopted a new saying almost myself, drama drama drama seems to be life in a daily basis. If I could write a book I'd be a millionare! Even still I'm glad to see your back around also!

:)
Lisa

Elizabeth
02-24-2003, 05:38 PM
Hey Lise! you know I'm still hanging around nothing to report. Except Be is awesome! Have you heard Under the Bridge yet???
love
Elizabeth :)

dreamrib
02-24-2003, 07:36 PM
hehe, but your still girl, thats whats Important!!! I haven't been able to keep my browswers up long enough to hear under the bridge yet but I just finally saw the Amnesia video, it was great!!

syxxpm
02-25-2003, 12:26 AM
actually fd i got the part for "american poof"
i play "token fattie"

Elizabeth
02-25-2003, 12:47 AM
Syxx... are you guys joking?
Elizabeth

syxxpm
02-25-2003, 12:49 AM
its all good clean fun liz...... :thumup: