PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine´s Day

SweetNsoFLyy
02-13-2003, 09:47 AM
Just wanna wish a Happy Valentine's Day to those of you that have the honor of sharing it with ur sweetheart. Altho its a beautiful thing 4 guys to get ur lady lovely gifts,...ladies can do the same for their loves as well...but its really about the connection of 2 hearts. If thas not there, the material gifts dont amount to much,..other than empty pockets...

Happy Valentine´s Day...and my suggestion this year is edible body paint or chocolate syrup instead of a box of candy...haha... :thumup: no jewels...they might get messed up... :rofl:

hehe..or whateva flava ur little heart so desires!...caramel, strawberry etc...LOLOL

sorry, bout that pplz, but its YOUR day...enjoy your lovers & best friend. Happy V'Day....

:wink:

cookies

Terrick
02-13-2003, 04:06 PM
the only thing i'm looking forward to is the fact that i get to watch the valentine's day episode of buffy i've been saving for 3 weeks...

spidey
02-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Valentine's Day does not apply to me...my women left me in September.....

I'm singel, and Valentine's day is for lovers..........

so I say.................FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hero1
02-14-2003, 11:50 AM
so coz got you that protistute did he?

Cozmo D
02-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Thanx SoFlyy...same to you Sweet!!! :wave:

Your suggestions sound scrumptious by the way! :yum: :la: :naughty:

Chief
02-14-2003, 04:01 PM
I really do hate these trivial days......

BigRed82
02-14-2003, 06:08 PM
Just another expensive ass holiday. It's fun to buy stuff for people even if you don't have a *lover* or whateva. Buy for your sisters or mom or grandmother. Well........ that's if you're a guy and you're single.

Mmmmmmmm......... strawberry topping.......

SweetNsoFLyy
02-14-2003, 06:25 PM
Your suggestions sound scrumptious by the way! :yum: :la: :naughty:

im sure it is...if used properly... :wink: hahaha...Happy Valentines DAy to you and ur wife Coz...

NOTE: To be used by couples only! :rofl: :rofl:

the edible body paint is a bit more costly at $28 for a 3 oz jar, than the chocolate or strawberry syrup at $2.59 a bottle ...(ive been doing my research :rofl: ) hehe...the less expensive one is just as effective im sure...

:cool:

cookies

SaintHax
02-14-2003, 09:38 PM
happy huh?

:sad: