PDA

View Full Version : should prince be continue to rap

Hero1
02-24-2002, 11:15 PM
well...

syxxpm
02-24-2002, 11:25 PM
fuck yeah! rap ,sing i dont care if he yodels as long as he keeps plugging out more cool cds!-syxxpm

SaintHax
02-24-2002, 11:42 PM
why the hell not

fd
02-24-2002, 11:52 PM
hell fu$king yeah the only reason he should stop is if he wants to
if be didnt rap i would never have got into pm dawn

fd.

Hero1
02-25-2002, 12:29 AM
who the hell said no!!

spidey
02-25-2002, 01:31 AM
Of course Be should still rap...some of PM's best music is with Be rappin'

Spidey

frEk
02-25-2002, 01:51 AM
honestly i like the singing better, but i LOVE his smooth chill breathy mellow raps, like on yang as private eyes, or i can see myself

Be
02-25-2002, 07:37 AM
Prince Be of the group known as p.m. dawn...

Will Never RAP again!!

8)
b

p.s.

now ...BE BASTARD....and entities there of.....that's a whole other issue

fd
02-25-2002, 03:31 PM
well i guess pm dawn aint my favourite group anymore!, down to second place they go, make way for be bastard and other such characters!

dreamrib
02-25-2002, 08:16 PM
how can anyone possibly say no to that?????????????????????

That is like hands down, unaquivacatly, MAJOR YES he should continue!!

Hero1
02-25-2002, 11:13 PM
Prince Be of the group known as p.m. dawn...

Will Never RAP again!!

thats what i dont understand! prince be should have the convictions to rap as prince be..he doesnt need be bastard to give a big fuck you to every1..prince be stand up and rap..dont let whatever it is hold u back...

dreamrib
02-25-2002, 11:53 PM
wow, well i guess prince Be won't, but Be Bastard will

Elizabeth
03-06-2002, 08:59 PM
right on

Etherspin
03-07-2002, 05:36 AM
is Be bastard a positive persona in any way shape or form? coz one good thing about PM Dawn in union with rap is .. validation of rap used as a positive force.. its sad 2 see that go.. if that is in effect what is happening..

:sad:

hope not :peace:

syxxpm
03-07-2002, 10:28 AM
ether.. i understand your point i just think that be needs to flush that negative out of his system with the nocturnal,be bastard,reasons raps
i think maybe i sinned against you and songs of that nature are like vicarious pathology for him....him getting his aggressions out without having to do anything stupid...kinda of like primal scream stuff...then again maybe im just ranting....then again maybe hes just good at busting those funky rhymes....then again...syxxpm

p.s. i dont care if you friggin yodel-i'll buy the album

thaprince
03-07-2002, 12:25 PM
never is such a strong, and finalizing word.

i say, do whatever it takes to release the stress, and strain, and let the whole world know how u feel.

Etherspin
03-07-2002, 11:06 PM
Yeap, I dig ya Syxx.
Bastard/Nocturnal.. sing ur hearts out.. im just saying the loss of Be as a rapper under his PM Dawn moniker can only be ... a bad thing..

the badass raps are excellent of course!!! positive is just excellent! there is a great lack of it thats all..

Hero1
10-20-2002, 01:58 AM
damn this was a good post

Terrick
10-20-2002, 02:23 AM
whoa! FOUR people said no. I still like the rappin' though..

Be
10-20-2002, 10:52 PM
well guys...on the real....i don't think that Be bastard is excatly negative...there can't be nothing wrong about defending yourself...against yourself (so to speak) that's all be bastard is...is a defence mechanizm...besides... technicaly.. he's only been on one song...and a few posts...now...all those mutha fukin reasons....yeah...he's a lil harsh....ok...REAL HARSH....BUT....He's not negative...he's just Real...not keepin it real....REAL IN spirit & FLESH.... and ...when you have to be actual about things....it's NEVR...EVER..."G" rated....but i can promise you....you'll never hear ATMF-REASONZ rhyme aboutsmokin bluntz,ice on hiz chain, 20inch rimz, or sellin drugz...anything you might hear from him that is either "X" or "R" rated is a metafore for something way WAY MORE taboo to people....

:cool:
b

DJ Detroit Butcher
10-21-2002, 02:59 AM
I feel what you're saying Be, but are you really that broken that journalists and other rappers don't like your flow style? Or is it something deeper? I buy every pm dawn album, loving it, but waiting, waiting for Prince Be the Nocturnal to get on the mic. Summer '92, The Utopian Experience NEVER left my tape deck. My homeboys still clown me for it a decade later, but I don't really care. Bliss album too! Then you flipped it on Jesus Wept, and I still wore the tape out. I love PM Dawn, as do we all, but damn. Dearest Christian is another masterpiece, but where's the flow? Are you planning to release any LPs from Be Bastard? Or is that just for us folks with an internet connection? I don't know, I guess I'm just wondering what really brought you to this decision. ??? I'm all for evolving, and I'm really not complaining as much as it probably sounds, but damn.

Hero1
10-21-2002, 04:21 AM
yeah my fav pm dawn track is reality used to be a friend of mine..and of the heart is what initially attracted me to the group..so i always want to hear tracks like that where you get the pm dawn lyrics and the flow... its funny how you say be bastard was only 1 track..hes sort of become bigger than he actually is :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chief
10-21-2002, 09:52 AM
Be Bastards a pussy......oh shit...oh shit............ :) :slap:

fd
10-21-2002, 04:08 PM
man , dont even joke about that shit

syxxpm
10-21-2002, 06:37 PM
id rather see the red eye sights of a gun than the red eyes of the man they call y.b.b.

young be bastard

frEk
10-21-2002, 08:46 PM
ok enuff about be bastard, prince be, the nocturnal, pm dawn......when are we gonna hear some more ATMFR or francis L or whoever you gonna be?

Elizabeth
10-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Wait... so anything vulgar said is a metaphor for something else? Well... then it should be a lot easier for me to take, I would think. As long as I don't take anything literally.
Elizabeth

syxxpm
10-21-2002, 11:26 PM
this split personality thing is really neato! :thumup:

Be
10-22-2002, 04:42 PM
liz...u should know me by now....nothing in song is literal...except the song itself.. :mrgreen:

:cool:
b

Elizabeth
10-23-2002, 10:03 PM
Oddly comforting, dear friend. :wave:
Elizabeth